All reviewsbasssmall townlake texomaapproximately yearsnice clean hotelfront deskfantastic stayspent two nightsbeautiful roomgood nights sleepyogurtbed was comfortablewater pressuredefinitely stay here againenjoyed our staybiscuits and gravylobby
Reviewed July 23, 2017

I am a Diamond member of Hilton and would rate this hotel better than a lot of hotels I have stayed in. The staff was amazing, room spotless and inviting. Bed so comfortable! I had a most enjoyable stay here and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MadillBW, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Sand Bass Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I was really pleased with the cleanliness and quality of this hotel. The front desk gal and others were all so helpful and friendly. Happy hour was a great addition as was the warm, fresh cookies in the lobby. My room was so comfortable. I slept almost as good as at home!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
MadillBW, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Sand Bass Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Thank you for staying with us! I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

This was our first time at a Best western plus. Stayed for 5 nights in a double Queen suite. Housekeeping was exceptional! rooms were very clean, breakfast was pretty good. Pool was awful! Key card stopped working 4 times and the fourth time it happens the front desk clerks response was "it happens" well we have stayed at countless Holiday Inn Express and Hampton hotels and it has NEVER happened!! I would definitely have the housekeeping staff train the front desk in customer service, they were very welcoming!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

Dear Stacey E, I am very sorry about the key cards. We are currently trying to fix the problem. I am also sorry to hear about the interaction with front desk, this will be addressed. I am hopping you will give us another chance the next time your in town.
Thank you!

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Too many excellent assets exist at this hotel, which the front desk personel are the jewels among many jewels. The food selection at the breakfast was amazing. So many choices and all taste so very good. The Coffee they serve at this location is the best coffee I have every consumed. I enjoyed the pool and the sauna so much. And there is a extremly clean bathroom right there at the pool so you don't have to go to your room. The bed was so comfortable. Just loved this hotel and when visiting OK again I will stay there.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Frankie H, thank you for staying with us! I am very glad you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you again soon!! Thank you!

Reviewed July 7, 2017

We only stayed one night and it was very pleasant. We went with friends and they also were very pleased with their room. The rooms were huge, very clean and had everything we needed. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Nancyz, I am glad you enjoyed your stay! I hope you stay with us again soon!
Thank you for your feedback!