“comfortable accomodations for the working man”
Review of Budget Inn

Budget Inn
Budget Inn
Reviewed February 7, 2012

My company regularly rents rooms here in madill for our two-man crews. The staff are very expedient, efficient and charming. Our room was cleaned every day, sometimes they were waiting to clean as we left for work. Knowing that it ISA a budget motel (look at the sign) I didn't expect any frills, i knew there wouldn't be a continental breakfast and complimentary morning newspaper. But what we got was a consistently clean room with fresh amenities daily,( clean towels, soap, etc..) and serviceable phones and cable. I liked the manager niel, he was always polite and courteous, and collected my mail and notified me when it was there. in all, I'd recommend this motel to anyone who needs affordable, clean accomodations.

Room Tip: there is a new addition in the farthest parking lot with nice wide-screen tv's and new queen siz...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jerretpatemudlogger

Reviewed November 11, 2011

I read reviews for this place but found it to be an ok place. I stayed there since I was working in town. They have updated the rooms and built a new addition of about 20 rooms. It was a basic no frills motel. The staff all seem mute but the desk clerk was decent. They have put a fridge and microwave in the rooms. The older section still shows age but with updates. Was ok for a guy working on the railroad.

Room Tip: Ask for the newer room if booking.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2010

In stayed 16 nights for my job. They charged my company over $1200. The toilet overflowed. the room smelled moldy. There was no place to plug in chargers for my phone and computer. there was no coffee maker. The wireless internet only worked twice in 16 days.
But the worst thing is,that when I left behind my beloved antique Mandolin, he told me " I no need. I throw away"
When I asked Neil why he didn't call me and he claimed he did not have my phone number. That is a lie, he had both phone and fax numbers for my company.
The manager is a lier and a thief.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank PA_CMead_OK
Reviewed July 23, 2009

This is the worst motel ever, it literally is about 70 years old, the guy at the front desk barely speaks english and was told when asked about breakfast, "go next door to the dairy queen". Obviously there was something fishy about the guy when he started moving things out of a customers room into the storage room and then that room was self-cleaned and rented again. Highly terrible place...

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business

Been to Budget Inn? Share your experiences!