“Terrible, Cold, Overpriced "Food"”
Review of Sundance Cafe

Sundance Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Sundance Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Lone Wolf
Cuisines: American
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Terrible, Cold, Overpriced "Food"”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If I were the chef of this dump I would look into moving up the fine cuisine ladder by interning at McDonald's.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jennifer6576513

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Just the restaurant review”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I were very disappointed in the Sundance Cafe. The food was cold, generic and way overpriced. The wait staff was bored and absent. Forget about ordering cocktails or wine unless you get so bored waiting for your food your willing to pay top dollar for boxed wine by the glass. When we wanted to tip with cash, no one could break a 20 so we had to wait another 10 minutes before we could leave. Do not eat here unless you can't drive into Blair, or Altus, or Hobart, and if so, don't bother ordering anything but a burger. Avoid the buffet-it looks like a bus full of kindergarteners fed there.

1 Thank Jennifer6576513
Midland, Texas
“Great food, but....”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had breakfast one morning and it was quite good. I had the egg sandwich and would definately do it again if I was ever to revisit the lodge (doubtful). Server was excellent and she offered to make our dinner reservations for us. We showed up on time for dinner and was told resetvations "didn't mean anything" and we would have to wait 45 minutes. They were nice enough to call our room when a table was ready. They had asked for our cell phone number when we made the reservation so they could contact us if there were any problems (like not being able to meet our reservation) but they never called.

I asked to speak to the manager to express my feeling about them not having called to inform us of the delay. The manager refused to meet me and communicated through another employee (very unprofessional in my opinion). That is the first time I've ever been denied an audience with a manager when it was requested. That manager needs to have their manager card pulled in my opinion.

When we finally did get seated, we had the dinner buffet. The buffet itself was very good, there was nothing wrong with the food and again the server was top notch.

• Visited February 2013