“Great”

Country Cottage Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Great”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We rode 75 miles or better and came upon this restaurant for lunch. We all were so impressed with the country style atmosphere and more impressed with the buffet. We added this Country Cottage to our list of places to come back to.

• Visited October 2013

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Found the secret in Locust Grove OK”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

So I am on my way to Branson and needed to get off the turnpike and get gas and since it was noon decied to get lunch but the only place around was Mazzio Pizza. Now I do like pizza I was hoping for something local but nothing in sight so talked with an elderly man that was also pumping gas and he said "I am going to share a secret about Locust Grove and tell you where you will have the Best meal in your life" Now that is a tall order as I have had some very great meals, and by looking at me a person could belive it. The gentleman gave me directions to the Cottage and even though it was pouring down rain I gave the man the benefit of any doubt and went. It looks like a very large house from outside and even more so when you go in the front door. Warm and inviting and we were told to come on in and have a seat. It was noon and there were alot of people but even more tables and chairs, which were mostly filled by the time we finished our meal. Very good food and it was like someone was twisting my arm behind my back to get me to eat more food. An all you can eat plus buffet along with nemerous desserts and the best coffee, they told me it was Java Daves, very hot, very smooth coffee and perfect for the meal and the ____ desserts. I am not going to say just how many but it would have been rude of me not to try them all since someone went to the trouble of making them. Thank you for your hospitality and wondrerful food, and to the kindness of the elderly man for sharing the secret with us.

twin oaks, ok
“Everyday Buffet”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Stopped at the Country Cottage in Locust Grove, OK today.
It was Mexican Cuisine day. But I had the usual fair.
Lunch time was over but the place was still quite busy.

Seems one Buffet is the usual fair and the other buffet is the
special of the day. Wife said the cheese enchiladas were good.

Tulsa
“Great buffet”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I haven't been to the country cottage in years an was hoping the buffet, especially the fried chicken was as good as if used to be. I was not disappointed. Excellent. Can't wait to go back again.

Coppell
“wonderful food, wonderful atmosphere, and wonderful staff”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Hidden away just north of "downtown" Locust Grove, look for a faded blue house on the west side of the road. Open from 11:00+ M-F, and for breakfast on weekends, the buffet will delight you in quality and selection. Just go and enjoy . . . you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013