This hotel is only about ten minutes from Tulsa. Save your money, keep driving, and get a better hotel! Tulsa is so big there are hotels everywhere! And its probably cheaper to boot!
I am not happy at all with this Best Western! We arrived late last night around 9pm or so to a near empty parking lot, but was told it was their busiest weekend. And since it was their busiest weekend they would not give any AAA discounts! The hotel remained quiet and empty as we left today. This hotel is NOT worth the over inflated busiest weekend price we paid!
Breakfast was one of THE WORST I have experienced on this trip so far! They offer scrambled eggs but no potatoes, bacon, or sausage! Just. Eggs. You can have biscuits and gravy. Cereal. Toast. Waffles. And that's about it. There is no fresh fruit. No yogurts or refrigerated items. No milk cartons for the kids.
And that was just breakfast this morning! Let me tell you about the room/hotel. When you first walk through the doors it stinks. It smells like cigarette smoke. The actual room smelled like urine, animal or human is the mystery. Even checking in late the room was not ready. We get a phone call telling us our blankets were on their way to our room. When they arrive, the person just hands me two pillow bags through the door. I have no idea where these blankets are supposed to go. Unter the top "sheet", or on top of the bed? Either way, where is the beadspread? My beds have no beadspread or coverlet!
The beds were super hard and uncomfortable. The air conditioning was touchy. It would shut off or turn on, but nowhere near the temperature you set it at. The air conditioning was super loud, so when it turned on it woke you up, but when it turned off it was so quiet afterward it woke you up!
There is no exhaust fan in the bathroom.
Overall it was a very unpleasant experience, and I want my money back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Locust Grove hotel offers guests an ideal location for travels in and around Locust Grove, Oklahoma. The BEST WESTERN Locust Grove Inn & Suites is ideally situated off Oklahoma's Highway 82 with easy access to Mid-America Industrial Park. Guests will appreciate the hotel's proximity to a variety of local attractions and outdoor activities including Salina Speedway, Pryor Creek Golf Course, Cherokee Casino and Keetoowah Casino. This Locust Grove hotel is also close to a variety of nearby lakes including Spavinah Lake, Lake Hudson, Lake Fort Gibson and Grand Lake. Each newly renovated room features free high-speed Internet access, cable television, refrigerator, microwave and hairdryer. This Locust Grove hotel offers guests a complimentary continental breakfast, business center, fitness center and outdoor swimming pool. Pets are welcome. A friendly staff is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay while visiting Locust Grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Locust Grove Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Locust Grove
- Locust Grove Best Western