Best Western Plus Lawton Hotel & Convention Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolan older hotelrave reviewsfort sillpotatoessausagebreakfast buffeta great place to stayparking lotwould highly recommend this hotelbiscuitseasy accesswafflesexcellent stayoff the highwaybed was comfortablewould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I will always stay at this hotel if I am in the Lawton, OK area. My room was clean and it had a microwave, refrigerator & coffee maker... The staff was extra friendly and attentive. The beds were comfortable and the clean indoor pool was an added plus. Monique in housekeeping made sure that our stay went smoothly. thanks!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kanchana H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lawton Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

KATHERINE M. - On behalf of the entire staff we want to thank you for being a Loyal customer and for taking your time to write about your experience. We LOVE the "Hidden Treasure" Title! It makes the team smile after a long hard day.

We know there are many options in Lawton/Fort Sill, and it means so much when our guests choose to stay here again and again.We will constantly strive to earn your continued confidence.
We hope to have the privilege to serve you again in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@bestwesternlawton.com or Tel: 580.353.0200 for your next stay.

Sincerely
K Higgins

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My 7-year old and I drove from California to Oklahoma for my daughter's graduation from Army Basic Training. I was a little apprehensive from the outside but, once I stepped inside I was impressed. Beautiful décor and atmosphere, friendly staff, and the room was wonderful. It was the perfect size with everything we needed- very comparable to a 4-star hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Debra R. - What an honor to hear that your stay was "Exceeded the Expectations"!

On behalf of the entire staff we want to thank you for your for taking your time to write the review and please accept our sincere thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you and your family.

Your positive comments are very much appreciated by our staff, who work hard each day to make sure valued customers like yourself, are looked after. We've made a commitment to placing our guests’ experiences as a high priority in the hearts of everything we do, and would like to thank you again for recognizing our efforts! Please visit us again soon as we would love to welcome you again as a guest of the hotel!

If I may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at g@bestwesternlawton.com or Tel: 580.353.0200

Sincerely
K Higgins

Reviewed April 28, 2014

BEDBUGS, Stayed in Room number 239 and the room was infested with bedbugs. My sister and I woke up with bedbug bites after two hours of sleep. We will never stay at a Best Western again. We had the worst experience ever in our lives.

2  Thank Tashi S
Kanchana H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lawton Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Tashi S - Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We are truly sorry you have left with a negative impression of the hotel.On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Word cannot express how sorry we are for your experience and discomfort, please accept our sincerest apologies.

Although an isolated occurrence, anytime a guest is not satisfied or not comfortable for any reason it becomes a top concern for all of us at the Hotel, as guest satisfaction and comfort remain our number one priority.

The incident has been taken very seriously. The room was immediately taken off-line, and followed by a thorough professional examination. We have been taken every step including staff training and implementing professional preventative programs to insure our guests’ comfort. Our hotel is treated on a regular basis by a nationally recognized Best Western approved vendor. We fitted all beds in the Hotel with synthetic mattress and box spring covers. These covers guarantee that bed bugs cannot live in the mattresses. Bed bugs are transporting in from traveler and based on CDC, their presence is not determined by the cleanliness of the living conditions where they are found.

We continually try to do our very best but unfortunately, we failed short in your incident.
If I may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly .

K.Higgins

Reviewed April 28, 2014

The lobby was nice, had been updated. The breakfast area was very nice, lots of space. There was a good selection of food and it was tasty! Now..the room, well, we were disappointed. It was a bit run down overall. There were stains on the bedding, ewww..bed wasn't real comfortable. The staff was all very friendly and helpful. I'm glad we got a good rate, as I would have been upset if we had paid any more.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Their hotel is big & our rooms was Ok. The problem I had was the room wasn't clean to my standards. It could have been ; the maid who cleaned the room was in a big hurry cause they sure missed some important things that should have been done. The breakfast was so, so. Didn't care to much for the eggs, the sausage was cold; they did have many choices. Don't think I'll stay there again.