“Its average”
Review of Apache Casino

Apache Casino
Ranked #5 of 19 things to do in Lawton
Reviewed October 25, 2017

The casino is kinda of small. It nothing speacil. I did not notice if they have entertainment section. I broke even. Did not drink because drinks are expensive

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"restrooms"
"games"

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

First time here with some friends of ours. Received $10 free play for being a first time guest after signing up for players club. The casino isn't very big but we didn't mind!
Put my free $10 in a penny machine, played for about 30 minutes and cashed out $220!! I was so tickled!!!
They don't give free alcohol like other casinos we've been too but they do give free soda.
They had live music upstairs and they were great!!! The musician walked over and sang to me and I loved it!
My husband played about $100 and stuck his last 20 bucks in a dollar machine, played for 20 minutes and cashed out $200!
One of our friends ended up winning close to $400. So the machines were definitely paying!
Bought some drinks and they were well made.
We said next time we go to a casino it'll be back to this one instead of going to Louisiana casinos.
Ate at the grill and the food was excellent.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

Had such fun on the different slots. It felt like a newer casino and just had a blast. Two stories to this Casino and I look forward to exploring it further on my next visit. The adjacent hotel looked great and I hope to stay there on my return visit.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

With nothing else to do, we went to the casino. Apache was clean, good customer service and paid out better then some of the others. I would go back here if I am ever back through.