“Food just OK” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Orlando, Florida
“Food just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

Just moved to Lawton and I had read about this place so we tried it on Sunday afternoon. It was nearly empty. Service was good. The place is really old but inviting. There are windows but you can't see out of them. The margarita was really good, a little tart. The food was less than average and did not seem authentic as advertised outside the building. I found some really sharp bonelike pieces in my enchilada. Its a good thing that I don't eat as fast as my husband, It would have been very painful going down. I showed them to my server and the manager sent out dessert, nice enough.The chips were very tasty and warm and crispy. What I found strange was the queso dip that was served. It was thin and geletous (sp) almost tastless and I believe that it is blended with cornstarch to stretch it. I would eat here again but only if I was with someone who just loved the food. I found it mediocre at best.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Have had better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

The restaurant is a magnet for a lot of people and turned out to be very busy the day we went there. Consequently the ambiente is maybe not as nice as could be, but the staff was friendly and gave us a table, although we showed up on a Friday night without reservation.
The food was along the same lines. Chosen from a rich menu, the food appeared surprisingly fast, and disappointed a little by being rather soupy (no, I did not order soup) and looking a bit like have been blended up. Taste was nice enough, but I have to say, I have had better food, both Mexican and otherwise during my trip to Oklahoma.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

We Went to salas restaurant we just got hére from Cali , they recommend Los tres amigos ( never go tres Los amigos the food is horrible and super expensive ) so I decided to start reading about good restaurants in lawton and salas had good reviews so we decide go there we can say its very good we tried fajitas it's was delicious , the beans, salsa like home , of course I will recommend its small restaurant but they say everything good comes in a small bottle :)

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Lawton, Oklahoma
“too dark of rest...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

ate once and spent 12 hours bringing it back up and 5 hrs in a hosp for food poisioning and a tasty bill no tiip crappy service

Visited August 2012
1 Thank trucking101
Connecticut
“Dirty restaurant, with low grade, tasteless food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I had hoped that after years of living up north, I would get authentic Mexican food in Oklahoma.
The restaurant was filthy, the service slow, the food was nearly inedible.
If there was a lower grade than 1, I would have given it.
The positive reviews have to have come from the owner or employees.

Visited August 2012