“Leaking in Lawton”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lawton
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
Reviewed June 19, 2014

During our stay there were problems with leaks in the ceiling and buckets were placed in problem areas, although this did not affect our stay. Breakfast staff was terrific, some of the best on our vacation. The front desk attendant upon arrival was a personable gentleman with A plus people skills. The staff certainly add to this hotel. Nice location and a special bulletin board is made for Ft. Sill graduates with their pic where you can leave a note for them and their families.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Our room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. the staff was very helpful and courteous. Very nice breakfast for a freebie. only complaint was no frig in room but alot of hotels dont have that anymore.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

This hotel was in a very convenient location to Ft Sill and places to eat. Room was extremely clean and nice. The breakfast was good with a great variety of food, even fresh fruit. There are drinks, snacks and convenience items for purchase in the lobby, which was so helpful to me. WiFi service was great and they had plenty of outlets on the night stand for charging phones, etc.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The rooms were clean and spacious. The pool was nice although the hot tub was out of commission. The breakfast was great both hot and cold options. The food was fresh. The front desk staff was courteous and helpful. The 2 ladies that were manning the breakfast area were so polite and very friendly.

The only reason I gave this hotel 4 stars was because my wedding band was stolen from the room I stayed in. I take partial responsibility since I did leave it in the bathroom after checking out. BUT in my defense I called the front desk staff within 15 minutes of walking out of the hotel and it was already gone. The cleaning lady had already "cleaned up" (pun intended). I know this sounds like a harsh accusation but I know EXACTLY where I left the ring. There was no way it could have gotten lost. It was place in the coffee basket in the bathroom. We did not leave a mess in the bathroom. There was nothing left on the floor so even if it had fallen it would have been visible when cleaned. I confronted the woman that cleaned the room and she specifically told me that she was the person that changed out the coffee packets. There is no way she did not see the ring. I am disappointed that the staff did not do the right thing.

I would stay at other Hampton Inns but unfortunately, I would never stay at this location again, nor would I recommend it based solely on the circumstances that I encountered.

I stayed here when my son graduated basic training and only wish it had turned out differently.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Clean, Quiet, Fast Check-in, Comfortable bed and pillow. Good internet connection in room. Value for money, Friendly staff, Breakfast pretty basic but nice layout, nice bathroom amenities. Location is near to restaurants. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The hotel was unbelievably clean. Staff were friendly and really helpful. The indoor pool was nice. For the breakfast you could enjoy waffles, oatmeal, muffins, cereals, fresh fruits, and lots of other things. Overall I had an excellent experience there and would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2014

The main reason I booked this reservation was because I knew I would need the hot tub after a long trip from Illinois to Oklahoma, non-stop. The hot tub was out of service and I informed the staff multiple times and they only shrugged their shoulders. The rest of the stay was good though.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family