“Nice hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lawton
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Hotel was very clean and staff was friendly. Upscale decor for the value and amazing lobby with great breakfast! The location is the only drawback, I had a tough time finding which road to go down to ge to the hotel. Other than that, nice stay!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sheena D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Angela S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. It sounds like you had a wonderful time and now that you know where we are exactly, we hope to see you again and again!

See you soon!
Sheena DuPree

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was my second stay in this hotel. The room was spacious and clean. The staff courteous and friendly. The cookies and beverages upon arrival were a treat. My husband enjoyed the breakfast bagels. The staff responded immediately to a minor maintenance issue.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton for my nephew's graduation from Basic Combat Training. We stayed two nights and from the moment we walked in the door, the stay was friendly and helpful. The rooms are a little smaller than other Hampton Inns we have stayed in, but very clean. As always, the breakfast was good with lots of options (hot or cold). The fitness center had brand new equipment and a tv to help pass the time as you get in a little exercise. The indoor pool is nice on hot summer days. It is just a quick drive to Ft. Sill for family day/graduation events. If you are traveling to Ft. Sill for a graduation, you will not go wrong this this location.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2013

A++++ all around. What can you say, clean, safe, excellent breakfast, we stayed 4 nights and each day a different breakfast, nice room, free Internet, Pleasant staff. Another plus is that parking is right in front of hotel, not the back. Indoor swimming pool. Friendly staff, specially during the breakfast times. Great lobby and breakfast place, rooms where clean, nice soft beds.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stayed two nights at this hotel and found it to be quite a nice place in all respects. The hotel is similar in format to most Hampton Inns, but I found the staff to be particularly friendly and helpful...first rate. I arrived several hours early, but the staff were able to prepare my room and allow me to check in early. I discovered a problem with the door lock in my very large, clean, comfortable room; so the receptionist quickly moved me to a similar room down the hall. Free breakfast was also very good...a step above many Hampton Inns, with several hot items, including omelets, biscuits and gravy, French toast, etc. The hotel is very conveniently located along a major thoroughfare in Lawton, but it is set well away from the street and is very quiet. I also felt the hotel rates were very reasonable. If my travels bring me to Lawton again the future, I would definitely stay at this hotel, and I highly recommend it to other travelers.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was extremely impressed with everything at the Hampton Inn in Lawton, Oklahoma. I was especially impressed with the Staff at the hotel. They were very accommodating and friendly. I am going to recommend this facility to other families that are traveling to Ft. Still for Army graduations.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have to preface this review by saying that in the 5 nights I stayed at this hotel, I was only there for a few hours each evening and gone again in the early morning. With that being said, the accommodations were good and the staff helpful. The breakfast in the morning is expansive compared to other hotels I've stayed in and the location is very convenient to the Fort Sill Sheridan Rd gate.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mxlonerider
Sheena D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear mxlonerider,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!
I am delighted to hear that your 5 night stay was a great one with a wonderful breakfast to start your day! Hampton’s all over the country will actually be adding to their breakfast bar in the coming months. We are excited about that!
We hope you get a chance to come back and visit us!
Sheena DuPree