“Awesome staff!”

Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Lawton
San Antonio, United States
“Awesome staff!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed at the Lawton, OK Hampton for 4 nights, and every staff member we encountered was courteous, helpful, and extremely professional. Each one went above and beyond to make out stay wonderful. We'll definitely stay here again when we return to Lawton.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sheena D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Robert R,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us! We appreciate all the feedback we get...I love passing out high fives and pats on the back to the entire team and I will ensure I pass out extra based on your review :)

Thank you very much for choosing us as your home away from home! See you soon!

Sheena DuPree

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Polish first
Athens
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was exhausted when I checked into this hotel! It was 11:30 at night after traveling 5 hours and then being on my feet for the rest of the day. When I arrived, the hotel immediately handed me my room key. I bet I didn't stand at the counter 3 minutes and I was on my way to the room!

The room was clean and well maintained! Coffee was fresh the next morning and hotel staff were extremely pleasant and told me to have a good day! Wow, I sure do enjoy a smiling face instead of being served by people who hate their job! What a difference the day makes!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Sheena D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Paige J,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review!

I am delighted that you were met with a wonderful smile and speedy service that helped lift your spirits after a long journey. I will ensure that the entire team reads your review and we will pat the team member that checked you in on the back for sure! Friendly Service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, every time. That’s 100% Hampton. :) We do whatever it takes to make our guests feel welcome, relaxed, and completely comfortable! We love our career...and we love our hot coffee too ;)

We hope to have you as our guest again when your travels bring you back to Lawton! See you soon!

Owasso, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Very pleasant place to stay - very clean, knowledgeable check-in staff, and nice breakfast. Staff was organized and lobby area was clean and comfortable. Great, clean beds and bedding. Hotel was a little hard to find, but was close to gas stations and restaurants.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sheena D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Pamela K,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

I am pleased to hear that your stay was very pleasant. I will be sure and send your notes onto the housekeeping department who take care of our hotel and keep it clean and comfy for all our guests. I will ensure that front desk and breakfast get accolades too! :)

Now that you know right where we are it does make it a little easier to find. We direct guests to head west down Cache rd and pass over Sheridan look to your left and you will see a Golden Corral and then Long John Silver's and we are directly behind them. In fact, we share a large parking lot with Golden Corral so you can turn in there if you want.

So glad you found us and you chose us as your home away from home! Come back and visit soon!

Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The Hotel looks great, and has good front desk staff. However the internet is so slow it's useless. The housekeeping has gaps also. Housekeeping staff was respectful of the do not disturb sign, which I appreciated, the problem was the room was only clean in in the exposed areas. I found two live 'rolly polly' bugs in the wet bar area, also wrapped up in the fancy towel placed beside the sink was a plastic bag containing a used condom and a variety of wrappers. The room was noisy first thing in the morning as it was beside the breakfast rooms kitchen. I didn't complain at any of these issues as it's not in my nature and I feel the hotel management is probably aware of these things already.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Member,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback concerning your stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lawton, OK. Your responses help us to better serve you and others on future trips.

I do hope that you have been able to read the personal email I sent to you. I apologize that you were inconvenienced by any issues at all during your stay. I certainly would have loved the chance to correct them immediately for you.

Please know that the I have brought your concerns to our entire team and will continue to do so in our daily huddle to ensure the issues you reported do not continue. I am please to report that we are getting an "Internet face-lift" very soon as part of our commitment in partnership with Hilton to bring our guests the highest technology.

Please feel free to contact me personally if I can be of assistance to you regarding this or any future stays. Thank you for being our guest and for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Lawton, OK as your home away from home! We hope that we will see you again when your travels bring you back to Lawton.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Clean room. Good location. Good full breakfast offerings. Beds very comfortable. Pool area wasn't very good. Staff was nice in the morning not as cordial late at night. Shower good with good hot water.

• Stayed May 2013
Sheena D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Trou-Tuff

Thank you for your fantastic review and for taking the time to offer it. We appreciate your responses as they help us better serve you on your subsequent stays with us.

Based on the time frame of your review I am sure that you experienced our hot tub being down as we replaced it with a brand new heater just today actually! It is now up and running as it was brand new in addition to the entire deck being resurfaced after the pool and hot tub were resurfaced. In short, we've made some major improvements that I am sure you will love!

My team will be pleased to hear that they provided you a clean room, comfy bed and a nice shower and breakfast.

We hope to see you again real soon!

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The hotel is good value. We had king room for $100. the usual clean comfy rooms we love about the Hamptons. Says hot tea and coffee in foyer 24 hrs but at 10pm the hot water was cold. The spa not working but pool is heated. Our friends in other room did ring and book an early morning wake up call as we needed to depart early but the call never came so best set own alarm. Lucky we weren't getting a flight. The girl didn't leave a message for the next person to ring. No warm bikkies at this one but overall it was fine but without some of the extra little things we are a custom to with Hamptons. A little far to drive in and out of city. Took about 1.5 hrs.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sparkles 1957,

WOW! All the way from Australia to Lawton America! Thank you so much for choosing us as your home so far away from home!

I am so sorry that the hot tub was not operational during your stay, we did have portions of our public spaces down for remodel recently and I am happy to report they are back in service and better than ever!

We are far from the Oklahoma City airport and not many flights come into our Lawton airport, but we appreciate you driving a little further to stay with us.

We hope to see you again when you find yourself in Lawton again and we will have some nice hot tea and cookies waiting for you!

Baldwin, Maryland
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We were there for our son's graduation from Army Basic Training. The staff was used to the event and was very helpful in directing us to the correct locations on post and in town. Breakfast was good, and the room was clean. Internet connection was satisfactory. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Lawton for business or pleasure.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear dadgad09

Thank you for the wonderful compliments!
First and foremost, please thank your son for us serving and protecting our country. We absolutely love having the families of our country's heros stay with us and do our very best to guide you where you need to go. I hope you got a chance to post a memo and maybe a picture too of your son on our soldier board. We love reading the notes from the families of our soldiers and watching others take joy in reading them too.

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lawton. You may not find yourself back in Lawton anytime soon if he has AITs elsewhere, but in case you do, we would love for you to be our guests again!