Hilton Garden Inn Lawton-Fort Sill
Comfort Suites(Lawton)(Great Value!)
$63
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

$82
SleepInn
$99
$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$120
Travelocity
All reviewsfort sillfront deskrestaurant staffgreat hotelgraduation ceremonynewer hotelexcellent stayconvention centerenjoyed my staystaff was friendlywould recommend this hotel to anyonebed was comfortablewould stay here againclean roomsomeletbusiness tripeasy access
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Purchased the romance package only to find out I didn't get anything out of it. No wine. Cold breakfast. Will not attend this hotel again. I had to look all over for the sparkling wine included in our romance package. I tried the drawers, under the bed, microwave, shower, etc. Room service had ended so there was no one to call and to go all the way back down to the lobby for some wine when I'm in my underoos seemed a bit inconvenient. Still haven't received my wine.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Larry B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lawton-Fort Sill, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Tyler V.

Thank you for responding about your experience with us. I apologize that we did not deliver the wine on your special event. I am also concerned about your cold food. At the Hilton Garden Inn Lawton-Fort Sill we continue to strive in exceeding our customers expectations. Obviously this time we did not do that. When you return please contact me directly so that I can ensure your service level is outstanding.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

First visit to Oklahoma and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn while there to attend Family Day/Graudation at Ft. Sill in Lawton, OK. It's a new hotel but with all the qualities known for Hilton. The front desk and housekeeping service was very good. I did not eat at the restuarant so no rating on the dining experience. I highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Katundra B.

Thank you for your response and so glad to hear your first trip to Lawton-Fort Sill was a good one.

I also want to thank you for the great comments about our front desk and housekeeping staff, I will make sure they are notified of your comments.

I hope that you return to see us soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Great find! Turns out they opened in like 3/2014. Everything was so brand new they were still touching up the fireplace in the lobby! Clean and modern. Only complaint is that there's no complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Carlton C
Larry B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lawton-Fort Sill, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Carlton C.

Thank you for taking the time to respond about your stay. We are new and very proud to be the newest hotel in Lawton. It was wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay. At Hilton Garden Inn you are correct that breakfast is not free but I think you would find it difficult to have a full breakfast buffet with made to order eggs, omletes, pancakes and french toast for under $10.00.

We look forward to your return and when you visit us again, breakfast is on me!!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

This hotel provided a friendly staff that was willing to accommodate. The hotel is brand new and probably one of the nicer places in the Lawton area. Rooms were around $100 a night. If I was traveling to Lawton again this would probably be my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Wyatt B
Larry B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lawton-Fort Sill, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Wyatt B.

Thank you for taking the time to respond and tell us about your stay. It is great to hear the comments aboput the staff being willing to accommodate. As you know the most important part of our business is the people and it is refreshing to hear that they are serving the guest and taking care of all their needs.

We look forward to your return to the property.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

The rooms are very spacious and comfortable with great rates and great service!! This hotel is in the perfect location to Fort Sill. The hotel gym is updated and has all of the perks of a mini gym. The equipment is new and can accommodate many guests working out. If you are visiting the Lawton area this is the hotel you want to stay at!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jennifer T

Jennifer T.

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and let us know about your recent stay. It is always a pleasure to hear that the staff and amenities met our guests needs and that we would be your preferred property in the area.

We look forward to your next visit.