“Accomodations at this hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Suites Lawton Fort Sill
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Lawton
Round Rock, Texas
“Accomodations at this hotel”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I booked three rooms for Sept 11,12,13, and all of those that stayed at this hotel had all good things to say about the service etc We were in Lawton, Ok for the Army National Guard graduation. Our son-in-law was graduating. His family and ours attended

We did not have any complaints and only compliments for the staff. The breakfast area was spotless and food very good. Servers were very polite.

Office staff was great and the housekeeping was terrific. All Good

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank nancy L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Florida
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Room was clean and comfortable. We also stayed at the SpringHill Suites next door. I would recommend this Holiday Inn Express. The breakfast here was better and the rooms were cleaner. The AC unit was also more quiet at this HIE than the SpringHill. The room was also about $10 less than SpringHill. Being right next to a Cracker Barrel restaurant is also a good plus.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank OnTheRoad-FL
Cincinnati
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Very good experience, what you would expect from a Holiday Inn Express. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was very soft, almost too soft for my taste. The work space was adequate and well lit, and wifi speed was good. My biggest complaint is that the breakfast eggs and ham were not very good. (The cold foods were fine though.)

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Seoh
Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I stayed here on business for one week. The front desk was courteous. The room was very large and nice. The complementary breakfast was sub-par compared to other Holiday Inn Express' that I have stayed. Several days they were out of food, the attendant was not always present or paying attention to what people were doing with the serving utensils at the self serve buffet line. I observed several cases of cross contamination, a situation that could be prevented with more staff.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Scott P
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I stayed here for about 4 nights. I was attending my husbands graduation for army basic training! The rooms were very clean, price around $80 per night. The breakfast!! Amazing! Hot! A lot of options. The only negative thing I have to say is that there was a huge beetle on my bed. I am not a big person at all. I called front desk, they just apologized and told me they were going to make a note to spray my room. They never sent someone to take it out of my room, I had to get a stranger to do so. They never called back in regards to the beetle or someone spraying my room. Other than that my stay was great. I never saw a bug or other beetle in my room. I understand w the Oklahoma weather it can happen. Would I stay and recommend? Yes. Also It is very close to the soldiers of your loved ones are there.

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank Lofarrill
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 18, 2012

The hotel had everything you expect from an HIE except the WiFi was down the one evening we were there. Fortunately my MacBook Pro could hook up to the Ethernet connection. Unfortunately, Ethernet would only work for one of our laptops at a time, and our two iPhones and our iPad were left to use the slower cellular data service. We've stayed here before and will probably stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JoefromOklahoma
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This hotel was a bit dated from the other HIE's I have stayed in. The toliet had water stains in it and the light fixtures in bathroom had rust on them. Also the tub surround looked sort of dirty.

Room was large and bed was comfortable.

Breakfast lady never had all dishes ready at once..."I am heating it up" I heard more than once..

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank iamozzie
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Lawton Fort Sill, responded to this review, April 28, 2012
iamozzie,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you were not fully satisfied with the accommodations received. We hope that you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Ben J