“Not fresh, not tasty.”

Fisherman's Cove
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Not fresh, not tasty.”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

While our waiter was fabulous and the atmosphere was ok, the food was pretty awful. Nothing seemed to have been prepared on site, and looked and tasted like it came in a big frozen box.

• Visited November 2012

Sundance, Wyoming
“Loved revisiting this restaurant after about 30 years”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We visited the Lawton/Ft. Sill area for our daughter's Basic Training graduation. We had lived here 31 years ago. Fishermen's Cove was a favorite place back then (we had our wedding rehearsal dinner there) and it didn't disappoint this time.

I ordered the catfish fillets. The breading was wonderful, and the fish moist. The hush puppies were very tasty. The little apple fritters were delightful.

The food was very good, but the wait staff was wonderful! They were so attentive and made sure our needs for the meal were met. If we lived in Lawton, I would go again and again.

• Visited August 2013
Savannah, GA
“Friendly staff, great service and good food”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family & I were visiting for my son's graduation at Fort Sill and ate dinner here for that Friday early evening. No wait and staff was very attentive and friendly. The food was good, loved the apple fritters brought out and ordered the Mississippi River catfish dinner which was good.

• Visited August 2013
Yukon, Oklahoma
“The wait was to long at Meers.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

So we ended up here because the wait at the burger place was two hours lol. Cara wanted the catfish and I couldn't find any thing else on the menu that sounded good. I told Cara that the place reminded me of some restaurant that you would see on the chef Ramsey tv show lol. The waitress did bring us some apple fritters and they were awesome, the catfish on the other hand wasn't, it had a funny taste even with the lemon and tarter sauce that I was using to try to choke it down, Cara said she liked it and that she didn't think it tasted funny, I'm a super picky fish eater, if it has a fishy smell, I don't eat it. My nose is also super sensitive, like a drug dog. Over all it wasn't that bad but it wasn't that good either, next time we will just go to red lobster.

• Visited July 2013
Frisco, Texas
“As always, excellent food!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very good food, you just can't go wrong here! It had been several years since we visited and the food was very good as usual and the prices are great!

Visited July 2013