“I nearly DIED eating at this CHili's!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #106 of 192 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
St. Maarten
“I nearly DIED eating at this CHili's!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I ate the FUll rack of ribs with a side of fries and corn on the cobb! Within less then 24 hours was practically dehydrated from vomiting and severe diarrhea! Had to visit the doctor in Lawton, and was informed that I had contracted a food-borne illness from my meal @ Chilis. Do not eat here!

• Visited November 2012

Lawton, Oklahoma
“Great food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love to go to Chili's the food is always fresh and good! The waitress are always very efficient and go the extra miles. My favorite is the buffalo chicken salad!

• Visited September 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great First Meal for a Graduating Soldier!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My son and I love Chili's back home so when we picked him up from Ft Sill for Family Day, it was only natural that we took him here for his first off-base meal in 2 months. Our waitress was super friendly and knew to keep the sodas coming for my son who hadn't had caffeine in 9 weeks and couldn't drink them fast enough. It was a great lunch and one he will probably remember for the rest of his life.

Duncan
“Great Value and Service”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We like Chili's a lot. It has great service, all the people there are so nice and friendly. The food isn't top notch but it's good. I think you just have to find your favorite thing there. It's a clean restaurant. We enjoy going there and go there often. The ribs are always good.

Visited August 2012
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Chili's Food is always good.”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The food is always cooked just right. There's no waiting usually if you want to sit in the bar area. The corn on the cob is great!

Visited April 2012