“Good location for dinner and a movie”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #42 of 204 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 24, 2013

For lunch at 12pm on a Saturday, the restaurant was surprisingly not crowded. I tried the crab and avocado stack with wasabe and vinaigrette sauce. I recommend that you request extra sauce for this so it does not taste bland.The waiter, Jacob, was very attentive and a great server. I would definitely return to this restaurant to try more of the menu.

1  Thank Sherry W

Reviewed January 27, 2013

What more can be said about Outback Steakhouse, the McDonalds of the beef restaurant industry? My family has eaten at Outbacks all across the country and though they all look alike the service can run from the abysmal to the sublime. My wife and I ate here with my son on the 24th of January, 2013. We weren't expecting much given that we were in Oklahoma but my son was graduating from Basic at Ft. Sill and he was calling the shots.

The restaurant is very clean and busy. We waited about 10 minutes for a table which isn't bad considering that we walked in at 6 PM. Our server, Danielle, was a delight. After taking our orders and delivering our food she made sure to stop by our table frequently, topping off our glasses, bring more bread and generally making us as comfortable as possible.

It was the best meal we have taken at an Outback in quite some time which is a relief as we were beginning to give up hope of ever seeing the type of service that the original Outback was known for. My wife's salad was very fresh. My son's steak was cooked to perfection and the baby back ribs I ordered were falling off of the bone good. If I'm ever in Lawton again I'll definitely pay another visit.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

as always no matter where I have eaten, the food is always good. the service was alittle slow but good. it was very clean.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We went there last night and we had the fried onion and the crab and avocado dip with chips for appetizers. Then we ordered we lamb dish and the lobsters plate. Wow both were very delicious!

Our waitress was a little frazzeled because she was new but was a really nice girl. Everything came out quickly and on time.

Had a great dinner. I do recommend this place. It is the best places to eat in Lawton, although I haven't tried them all!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Wherever you go you know the quality is going to be consistently good at an Outback. The steaks are cooked right and the rolls and salad are good too.