All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanair conditionerparking lotdesk staffgreat customer serviceoutdoor poollobbyelevatorcasino
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

The bed was good and the room was clean, but we had a few MAJOR issues with our stay. First, the front desk staff was rude when we asked simple questions about our stay. We weren't asking outrageous questions- just normal questions you ask when checking in. The desk clerk spoke to us as if we were stupid. We also found a large bug in our bathroom and there were quite a few LARGE bugs in the hallway.

The BIGGEST issue we had, is that when we went down for breakfast at 9am, there was nothing but empty plates/containers with an hour left of breakfast. Juice was gone, food was gone, even milk for cereal was gone. I'm pregnant and willing to eat about anything in the morning- but there was literally NOTHING. The staff was doing nothing to restock.

It was overall an unfortunate experience and with what we had to pay to buy our own breakfast every morning, we should have just paid a little more to stay at a nicer hotel down the road.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KayGorm2016
Michele J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

I want to apologize for all the issues you encountered while staying with us. I'm not sure who you spoke with at the front desk, but we do not treat or speak to our guests in that manner. Our breakfast selection has changed this year and has different items in place of others. Please feel free to email or call the hotel so we can speak about these issues in detail.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I'm not at all a picky person, but this was awful. First off the rooms are very small and there were enough towels. This was tolerable.

It was breakfast that was unbelievable. This is a Saturday morning on Labor Day weekend. We have two children with us and there is no juice. Not only is there no juice but there is no milk. I don't know about anyone else's young children, but mine tend to eat cereal for breakfast.

We were then told at 8:44am that the eggs being brought out were the last of them.
Breakfast went until 10:00am.

In addition to no milk, there was also no coffee creamer. The only thing available for coffee creamer was soy milk. I did try it but did not like it at all.

We were told there wasn't going to be a truck in until Tuesday due to the holiday, but they would be sending someone to get things for breakfast tomorrow.

The overall experience was very unprofessional for a Marriott chain.

There was a you girl at the desk named Kia who did her best to handle the situation and I will give her kuddos

However, we will most likely never stay there again as it was not a positive experience for us at all and there are plenty of other hotels on the same street.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank brownsgirl75
Michele J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2017

I want to apologize about the inconvenience our breakfast caused your family. There are no words that can express how we feel and hope this doesn't stop you from visiting us in the future. We are glad Kia made a difference in your stay and will definitely share this with her and our staff.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

This hotel did not pass the Marriott test for quality as when I checked in the customer in front of me was complaining about bee's in his room and left a swarm of them with the clerk. My room had no towels in it after my shower. Bed was a joke for a Marriott? Place was dirty and breakfast bar was not good. If you want quality try the Hilton down the street as I did because both Marriotts in town are a disgrace to the name Marriott.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel in town
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank EDWARDQuick
Michele J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

I'm sorry you had so many issues while visiting us in Lawton. I hope you come back and give us a chance to make things right with you. Thank you for your response and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

What a steal! Super cheap and super awesome! Room was clean with lots of good breakfast options! The ac in the weight room was broken but the employee was super apologetic and went above and beyond to make up for it. Everything was fabulous and I'd definitely stay here again :)

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Michele J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Thank you so much for your response. We strive to make your stay as stress free as possible. We will definitely be checking the Fitness Center ac for future guests and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

The staff are amazing, they are great people, really helping when we need anything, the hotel is really nice, comfortable, the rooms are extra clean, and they are big, the breakfast is deliciuos, the price is also fair, 100% recomended, Great Hotel!!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank paulamanrique15
Michele J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful stay and everyone was so welcoming during your visit. Thank you so much for your review and we hope you come back to see us soon!