“Excellent Service and Location!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
“Excellent Service and Location!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stayed in Lawton for a couple of days and by accident we had to change our original hotel and hit this one. The best thing that happened during our trip. First of all they received us right away and offered breakfast for that morning. Next day my sister decided to change her hotel and join us and they made it possible to help us to stay together. Everyday, everybody have a good attitude to help. The suite was big enough and had a good lay- out .This hotel doesn't have a restaurant except for the room for the breakfast service, but they have few snacks for sale if you need it and laundry room too. Also, outside just on the left there is Crackel Barrel but you can also drive a little more and get other options.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Kevina0105

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed March 23, 2014

After a six hour drive to Lawton, OK, I was greeted by a huge smile by Sha'Netta Moore working the front desk. She placed me in a beautiful room near the elevator as asked and suggest Mike's Sports Bar & Grill for Dinner. I took a client their for dinner and the resturant was magnificant and a perfect place for a low key client dinner. I will be a loyal customer of Fairfield - Lawton for taking great care of me during my stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Tina M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
I appreciate your time in telling us about your stay. Our staff love to care for our guests, and it means a lot when you let us know we made your stay enjoyable and provided you with the special attention you deserve! Come back and see us soon.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I travel to Lawton on business frequently and have by far the most consistent luck at the Fairfield. There is just about every chain possible in this town and they all have pluses and minuses, but these guys have always been friendly, clean, convenient and quiet. One thing that sets them apart is that I have never had a hard time finding parking nearby, which is not the case for a few of the others nearby. The only bad room I've had is 215 which is tucked in behind the elevators on the second floor. Between the noise if people talking outside and the elevator hydraulics I would suggest avoiding that one. None of those issues in the other rooms I've had though.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your great stay with us!! Hope we see you again when in town. Safe Travels from your friends in Lawton.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I had to fly in from San Fran for a funeral and I found all of the staff very friendly and accommodating. I would especially like to identify front desk employee ShaNetta who made me and my family feel welcome each time we entered the hotel. It was a hard trip but it sure was nice to have such a pleasant and professional, warm and welcoming young lady to greet me and my elders. The room was very clean and comfortable, the Wi-Fi works great and the inclusive light breakfast was terrific. I was more than pleased. (Also, you can just walk across the parking lot to Cracker Barrel.)

Room Tip: Its an all around great location.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Tina M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
It was such a pleasure to read your wonderful feedback about your stay with us! Sha'Netta is a great new addition to our team and we are happy that she is showing our great customer service each and everyday. We hope to see you again soon under happier circumstances. Safe Travels from your Family in Lawton!

Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Nice, clean hotel in Lawton, OK. This hotel is among a cluster of hotels on the freeway near Ft Sill. Friendly staff - ladies who run the breakfast are great. Breakfast is basic microwave scrambled eggs and bacon....cereal, etc. Internet worked well, average hotel. My two complaints are that the hot water was luke warm, not warm enough for early morning showers. Asked front desk to rectify, which they did, but third day water was not that warm again. Also, when I really needed to print a document for my work, the "business office" computer was down. I asked if I could send my 1-page document to the front desk staff, and they "didn't know how to receive and print it"....waiting until next shift at 7:30am, and the young lady said "my manager usually does that, I don't know how". They sent me to the Springhill Suites (another Marriott property) next door.....and.....same thing ! Front staff was clueless. Unbelievable. On this issue alone, I'd say choose the Comfort Suites, Holiday Inn Express, or best choice Hilton Homewood Suites next door.

Room Tip: On the end of the hotel away from the elevator and ice maker.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Tina M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Our Front Desk staff is restricted from printing documents and I can certainly understand the frustration of not being able to print the documents you needed. Please feel free to reach out to me personally to discuss this further. I would like to get some additional feedback from you.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide the noted feedback,

Tina Middleton/GM
580-248-5500
Livonia, Michigan
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We stayed here the weekend on March 31 and had the same issue with hot water in the AM. We were on the 3rd floor. If you took a shower at a non-peak time, then it seemed ok, as when we left at 4AM there was hot water. Breakfast was not replenished as it should have been throughout the entire time the dining room was seating. There was not enough bacon and eggs and the fruit was bananas only. I know it was better than where some other family members chose to stay, but don't know if I would consider it again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Nice clean rooms and clean bathrooms. Only problem we had with the room was no super hot water at about 11pm for me though my boyfriend said there was plenty the next morning when he took his shower. Decent continental breakfast with fresh fruit so we don't really have too many complaints about this one. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: We liked our room near the side exit doors for easier early morning packing near our car...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family