“Awesome Hotel with a great attentive staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
Kansas City, Missouri
“Awesome Hotel with a great attentive staff”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We were there for our niece's graduation from BCT. We arrived a bit early and our room wasn't ready yet. Not a big deal as we were meeting family. When we checked in, Bridgette, (I think that was her name) checked us in. Our room was to be on the 4th floor, since my husband had recently had knee surgery he asked if we could get a room close to the elevators. She found us a room on the 1st floor right next to the front desk and lobby. She even gave me an extra plastic bags for my husband to use an ice bag for his knee.
The room was wonderful. Very comfortable beds with linens and blankets for the pullout sofa. The next day, the buffet was full of great choices, lots of drink choices. The housekeeping staff was friendly and gave the extra towels and toiletries we needed.
The only thing I could suggest to possibly make it better, would be to have maybe some waffles or pancakes on the buffet. Or maybe some biscuits with gravy. All in all, it was a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Despite our room being on the 1st floor and close to the lobby, it was very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Tina M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
It was a great treat to host your family. We always try to ensure our guests needs are met and we appreciate you taking the time to relay we met your family's needs well. If ever Lawton becomes your destination again, please stop by and see us. Safe Travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Cordova
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I would stay here again next time I'm in Lawton. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and breakfast was stocked full of hot choices. My husband forgot his razor and of course they had one waiting for him in the lobby after a phone all to the front desk.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you so much for stopping by and making us your hospitality destination! We enjoy taking care of our guests and appreciate you taking the time to let us know we made your stay so enjoyable. We will ensure to have that extra razor again when you stop by and see us! Your Hotel Family Fairfield Inn & Suites-Lawton.
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I arrived early for my stay around 5 in the morning. Check in is at 3 P.M. Laurel did all possible to get in a room. This was greatly appreciated because we just arrived from a 19 hour drive fromSouth Carolina. Thank you Laurel

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate you letting us know we were able to help you when you needed it. We understand that most of our guests have a good bit of traveling under their belt when they visit us. Ensuring we provide rest and relaxation are our top priority. Hope to see you again soon, your Fairfield Inn & Suites-Lawton friends.
Georgetown, Texas
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had the honor of attending our niece's graduation at Fort Sill last week and had made reservations at Fairfield Inn. Her grandparents made reservations at another motel for about the same money and ranked above the Fairfield. We, however, had the better room and no crickets! It is easy to get to the base from Fairfield; the staff was very helpful; the bed comfy; and breakfast, good. The graduate and her grandparents enjoyed the fun atmosphere of the "retro" common area with us. We would definitely stay here again if back in Lawton.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Helen J
Thank you for allowing us to celebrate with your family on such a happy occasion. We enjoy hosting the new graduates and their families. Fairfield Inn & Suites - Lawton hopes to see you again during your travels!
Portales, New Mexico
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This hotel and the hotel staff were great! I took my volleyball team to play a game in Lawton, OK and I could not be more satisfied with a hotel. The were very accommodating to us for all of our needs. The sales manager, Latrice, was very helpful with anything and everything that we needed. Definitely going to stay at this hotel whenever I am in the area again. Whether it be for business or personal.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Visited my sibling at Ft. Sill and decided to stay here based multiple reviews. Boy was I not dissapointed!!!

I booked my rooms online and called to confirm receipt and called within seconds of reserving & they saw my bookings. I opted for (non guarateed options) early checkin, memory foam pillows and rooms on a low floor. Got 2 out of 3...but granted we had 2 rooms but we were placed next to each other which was awesome.

When I arrived hotel they had both my roomsready and they made accomodations for early check in. The attendant, Larrisa I believe her name is, was extremely welcoming and professional!

The rooms were spacious and clean. The hallways smelled of vanillas-nice touch! I would recommend the carpets in the hallways be cleaned, but eh I would expect stains from high traffic areas. Quiet hallways made for a relaxing trip. Breakfast was good...scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, yogurt, bagels, toast, muffins, oj, etc although i had my heart set on sausage.

My family loved the stay and atmosphere. The employees were great and always..and I mean always greeted us with a smile and we were out and about the hotel.

Will I stay here again? Yes, I will. The place is great and its employees are great! Oh and did I mention Comanche Nation Casino is across (highway) from it? Neat.

• Stayed September 2013
Jamie H, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Texanvisits,

What a wonderful review! Thank you for going out of your way to post so many nice comments about your stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites of Lawton. We do listen and pay attention to the requests our guests have. I am sorry we could not have the memory foam pillows for you and the carpets are being cleaned this week.

Fairfield Inn recently modified our breakfast to include the hot items you listed. Sausage is on our menu so I hope next time we can get that for you. If we don't serve sausage on your next trip just ask the breakfast hostess if she can make a couple of patties for you.
Wichita Falls, Texas
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have stayed at the Lawton Fairfield over the past several weeks for business. The staff is very friendly and exceptional. Every time you encounter a hotel staff they always say hello and welcome you. Usually by your name. You normally don't find a hotel to speak to you at each encounter but remember your name each time, this is a awesome staff. Latrice the sales manager and her team has made by stay excellent and made me feel right at home. Best hotel and service in Lawton.

Room Tip: The suite rooms are very roomy and a very quite hotel. I have stayed on several different floors and...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Jamie H, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
RAB56891,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. It has been so nice to get to know you and make a friend rather than just meet a guest. I am so glad that Latrice made you feel at home during your stay. Thank you for sharing your experience.