“Place to stay for graduations”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
Georgetown, Texas
“Place to stay for graduations”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had the honor of attending our niece's graduation at Fort Sill last week and had made reservations at Fairfield Inn. Her grandparents made reservations at another motel for about the same money and ranked above the Fairfield. We, however, had the better room and no crickets! It is easy to get to the base from Fairfield; the staff was very helpful; the bed comfy; and breakfast, good. The graduate and her grandparents enjoyed the fun atmosphere of the "retro" common area with us. We would definitely stay here again if back in Lawton.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Helen J
Tina M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for allowing us to celebrate with your family on such a happy occasion. We enjoy hosting the new graduates and their families. Fairfield Inn & Suites - Lawton hopes to see you again during your travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Portales, New Mexico
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This hotel and the hotel staff were great! I took my volleyball team to play a game in Lawton, OK and I could not be more satisfied with a hotel. The were very accommodating to us for all of our needs. The sales manager, Latrice, was very helpful with anything and everything that we needed. Definitely going to stay at this hotel whenever I am in the area again. Whether it be for business or personal.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Visited my sibling at Ft. Sill and decided to stay here based multiple reviews. Boy was I not dissapointed!!!

I booked my rooms online and called to confirm receipt and called within seconds of reserving & they saw my bookings. I opted for (non guarateed options) early checkin, memory foam pillows and rooms on a low floor. Got 2 out of 3...but granted we had 2 rooms but we were placed next to each other which was awesome.

When I arrived hotel they had both my roomsready and they made accomodations for early check in. The attendant, Larrisa I believe her name is, was extremely welcoming and professional!

The rooms were spacious and clean. The hallways smelled of vanillas-nice touch! I would recommend the carpets in the hallways be cleaned, but eh I would expect stains from high traffic areas. Quiet hallways made for a relaxing trip. Breakfast was good...scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, yogurt, bagels, toast, muffins, oj, etc although i had my heart set on sausage.

My family loved the stay and atmosphere. The employees were great and always..and I mean always greeted us with a smile and we were out and about the hotel.

Will I stay here again? Yes, I will. The place is great and its employees are great! Oh and did I mention Comanche Nation Casino is across (highway) from it? Neat.

• Stayed September 2013
Jamie H, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Texanvisits,

What a wonderful review! Thank you for going out of your way to post so many nice comments about your stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites of Lawton. We do listen and pay attention to the requests our guests have. I am sorry we could not have the memory foam pillows for you and the carpets are being cleaned this week.

Fairfield Inn recently modified our breakfast to include the hot items you listed. Sausage is on our menu so I hope next time we can get that for you. If we don't serve sausage on your next trip just ask the breakfast hostess if she can make a couple of patties for you.
Wichita Falls, Texas
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have stayed at the Lawton Fairfield over the past several weeks for business. The staff is very friendly and exceptional. Every time you encounter a hotel staff they always say hello and welcome you. Usually by your name. You normally don't find a hotel to speak to you at each encounter but remember your name each time, this is a awesome staff. Latrice the sales manager and her team has made by stay excellent and made me feel right at home. Best hotel and service in Lawton.

Room Tip: The suite rooms are very roomy and a very quite hotel. I have stayed on several different floors and...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Jamie H, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
RAB56891,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. It has been so nice to get to know you and make a friend rather than just meet a guest. I am so glad that Latrice made you feel at home during your stay. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The sales manager, Latrice, is absolutely outstanding! Our company was staying at the hotel for several weeks and the hotel went out of their way to make this an incredible experience and home away from home.

• Stayed July 2013
Jamie H, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Jenwhite52,

Thank you thank you thank you. I agree with you that Latrice is outstanding! Thank you so very much for taking the time to post that compliment. We are so glad your group chose our hotel for your events. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The staff at this hotel are the friendliest I have ever encountered. Not just professionally pleasant, but truly friendly and committed to ensuring a good stay for each guest. In my experience, that's a rare thing.

I had to make a quick and unexpected trip up to Lawton to do some biological work in the Wichita Mountains: this hotel became my home away from home. The rooms are spacious and clean, with plenty of work surfaces, an excellent coffee maker and a large refrigerator. The complimentary WiFi made it easy to stay connected and conduct research from my room. I came back filthy and tired every day, and the strong hot showers were welcome. If I'd had my family with me, they'd definitely have been enjoying the pool. This is a laid-back place where the environment is welcoming, relaxed and quiet. I slept wonderfully each night in the large luxurious bed and never heard a thing. The continental breakfasts were fresh, hearty and filling. And the location is a stone's throw from I-44, yet free of traffic noise. All in all, a friendly, clean, comfortable, quiet place to stay for a night or a week. I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2013
SpringHill Suit... L, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Ecolo-g,

The entire team at the Lawton Fairfield Inn & Suites says thank you for taking the time to write this review about your stay here. We are pleased to hear the kind words and that we were successful in making sure your stay so great. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Lawton.
Beverly Hills, California, United States
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriot in Lawton Oklahoma. On my arrival at 12:30am after my flight was delayed due to 'Tornado warning', I was greeted by a locked hotel door. I was a little annoyed and tired, so pried my way through the glass sliding doors. Upon finally entering the hotel lobby I admired the modern decor then I noticed the lobby was completely deserted. My next quest was to find someone to check me in to my hotel room. I walked around with my roller bag echoing through the hallways and finally I heard a "banging" noise in what I later learned was the kitchen area. I walked in and saw the hotel assistant who greeted me with a smile and an apology and quickly escorted me to the front desk to check me in. After a few minutes I was all set and in my room which was very clean and neat. I appreciated the handwritten welcome note on top the refrigerator in my room and the complementary apple, water and trail mix bar. The hotel also offered breakfast which had a variety of items including bacon, eggs, fruit, cereal, pastries and yogurt. My overall experience was quite comfortable and I would recommend Fairfield to anyone staying in the Lawton area especially since it is conveniently located near the freeway (12 minutes to Fort Sill).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Kerlene B
SpringHill Suit... L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Kerlene B,

Thank you for the review you have posted here. I do apologize that the Guest Service Representative was away from her station when you first arrived. I appreciate the positive comments you made regardng the hotel amenities and room. I hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in Lawton.