“Great Hotel and Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Lawton
Portales, New Mexico
“Great Hotel and Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

This hotel and the hotel staff were great! I took my volleyball team to play a game in Lawton, OK and I could not be more satisfied with a hotel. The were very accommodating to us for all of our needs. The sales manager, Latrice, was very helpful with anything and everything that we needed. Definitely going to stay at this hotel whenever I am in the area again. Whether it be for business or personal.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Visited my sibling at Ft. Sill and decided to stay here based multiple reviews. Boy was I not dissapointed!!!

I booked my rooms online and called to confirm receipt and called within seconds of reserving & they saw my bookings. I opted for (non guarateed options) early checkin, memory foam pillows and rooms on a low floor. Got 2 out of 3...but granted we had 2 rooms but we were placed next to each other which was awesome.

When I arrived hotel they had both my roomsready and they made accomodations for early check in. The attendant, Larrisa I believe her name is, was extremely welcoming and professional!

The rooms were spacious and clean. The hallways smelled of vanillas-nice touch! I would recommend the carpets in the hallways be cleaned, but eh I would expect stains from high traffic areas. Quiet hallways made for a relaxing trip. Breakfast was good...scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, yogurt, bagels, toast, muffins, oj, etc although i had my heart set on sausage.

My family loved the stay and atmosphere. The employees were great and always..and I mean always greeted us with a smile and we were out and about the hotel.

Will I stay here again? Yes, I will. The place is great and its employees are great! Oh and did I mention Comanche Nation Casino is across (highway) from it? Neat.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jamie H, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Texanvisits,

What a wonderful review! Thank you for going out of your way to post so many nice comments about your stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites of Lawton. We do listen and pay attention to the requests our guests have. I am sorry we could not have the memory foam pillows for you and the carpets are being cleaned this week.

Fairfield Inn recently modified our breakfast to include the hot items you listed. Sausage is on our menu so I hope next time we can get that for you. If we don't serve sausage on your next trip just ask the breakfast hostess if she can make a couple of patties for you.
Wichita Falls, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have stayed at the Lawton Fairfield over the past several weeks for business. The staff is very friendly and exceptional. Every time you encounter a hotel staff they always say hello and welcome you. Usually by your name. You normally don't find a hotel to speak to you at each encounter but remember your name each time, this is a awesome staff. Latrice the sales manager and her team has made by stay excellent and made me feel right at home. Best hotel and service in Lawton.

Room Tip: The suite rooms are very roomy and a very quite hotel. I have stayed on several different floors and...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jamie H, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
RAB56891,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. It has been so nice to get to know you and make a friend rather than just meet a guest. I am so glad that Latrice made you feel at home during your stay. Thank you for sharing your experience.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

The sales manager, Latrice, is absolutely outstanding! Our company was staying at the hotel for several weeks and the hotel went out of their way to make this an incredible experience and home away from home.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jamie H, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Jenwhite52,

Thank you thank you thank you. I agree with you that Latrice is outstanding! Thank you so very much for taking the time to post that compliment. We are so glad your group chose our hotel for your events. We look forward to your next stay with us.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

The staff at this hotel are the friendliest I have ever encountered. Not just professionally pleasant, but truly friendly and committed to ensuring a good stay for each guest. In my experience, that's a rare thing.

I had to make a quick and unexpected trip up to Lawton to do some biological work in the Wichita Mountains: this hotel became my home away from home. The rooms are spacious and clean, with plenty of work surfaces, an excellent coffee maker and a large refrigerator. The complimentary WiFi made it easy to stay connected and conduct research from my room. I came back filthy and tired every day, and the strong hot showers were welcome. If I'd had my family with me, they'd definitely have been enjoying the pool. This is a laid-back place where the environment is welcoming, relaxed and quiet. I slept wonderfully each night in the large luxurious bed and never heard a thing. The continental breakfasts were fresh, hearty and filling. And the location is a stone's throw from I-44, yet free of traffic noise. All in all, a friendly, clean, comfortable, quiet place to stay for a night or a week. I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SpringHill Suit... L, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Ecolo-g,

The entire team at the Lawton Fairfield Inn & Suites says thank you for taking the time to write this review about your stay here. We are pleased to hear the kind words and that we were successful in making sure your stay so great. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Lawton.
Beverly Hills, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriot in Lawton Oklahoma. On my arrival at 12:30am after my flight was delayed due to 'Tornado warning', I was greeted by a locked hotel door. I was a little annoyed and tired, so pried my way through the glass sliding doors. Upon finally entering the hotel lobby I admired the modern decor then I noticed the lobby was completely deserted. My next quest was to find someone to check me in to my hotel room. I walked around with my roller bag echoing through the hallways and finally I heard a "banging" noise in what I later learned was the kitchen area. I walked in and saw the hotel assistant who greeted me with a smile and an apology and quickly escorted me to the front desk to check me in. After a few minutes I was all set and in my room which was very clean and neat. I appreciated the handwritten welcome note on top the refrigerator in my room and the complementary apple, water and trail mix bar. The hotel also offered breakfast which had a variety of items including bacon, eggs, fruit, cereal, pastries and yogurt. My overall experience was quite comfortable and I would recommend Fairfield to anyone staying in the Lawton area especially since it is conveniently located near the freeway (12 minutes to Fort Sill).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Kerlene B
SpringHill Suit... L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Kerlene B,

Thank you for the review you have posted here. I do apologize that the Guest Service Representative was away from her station when you first arrived. I appreciate the positive comments you made regardng the hotel amenities and room. I hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in Lawton.
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Upon arrival my experience was one of the best when visiting Lawton, which I do often. I usually stay at a different brand hotel but was housed at the Fairfield as all others were booked. The redirection was a blessing disguise. Each and every member of the staff welcomed me as an old friend. I had no wants and couldn't as the staff were ready to assist with any need. And not as a "my pleasure" hollowed comment but as a person personally welcoming me to the city and their home. I must compliment the management staff as this is an attitude pervasive from the top down. When my travels bring me back to Lawton I will always stay at the Fairfield. Oh, and being walking distance to Cracker Barrel and Mike's Sports Grill is. Bonus! .

Room Tip: Ant room facing west away from the interstate. While the interstate is seldom travelled at night you...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Jimminy T,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of the hotel. I have shared your comments with my team and they appreciate the praise. We hope the experience you had here will persuade you to make us your hotel of choice on your next visit to Lawton.