All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanair conditionerparking lotdesk staffgreat customer serviceoutdoor poollobbyelevatorcasino
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I've traveled to many Marriott hotels around the globe and this is by far one of my favorites. The staff is great, the location is convent to the interstate, and the rooms are an added plus. This is my eighth time staying here at the Lawton Fairfield Inn. I wouldnt stay at any other hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
SpringHill Suit... L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Phillystuff80,

Thank you for staying with us so often and making us your favorite hotel in Lawton. The team here loved it when I read your review to them. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review, and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Since I last stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites (Lawton) in the Fall of 2012, Marriott has invested in serious renovations to the property. Gone is the dim interior of the lobby, replaced with modern carpet, room-opening colors and accessories suggestive of the natural beauty of Oklahoma.

The staff, as always, greeted me warmly and met special requests. For instance, when I arrived to Lawton before noon, Phillip (at the front desk) booked me into my room right away, enabling me to get a jumpstart on business for the next day.

I also was greeted by Jamie Hall (GM) and Michelle, who I had the pleasure of meeting just a few weeks earlier at the sister property (Springhill Suites.) They remembered my name and line of work, which, as any business traveler knows, is uncommon after a single meet. Interacting with Marriott team members committed not only to the business of business, but the business of people is service at it's best.

See you next time I'm in Lawton!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

RoadRouter,

It is wonderful that you have given such a compliment to both of our Marriott properties here in Lawton. Philip and Michelle rememberd you as soon as they saw your fantastic remarks. Thank you for letting us know the upgrades in our renovation made such a drastic improvement. I hope to see you on your next trip to Lawton.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stay here frequently and the staff and property are exceptional! The Property was nice and clean when I began staying here a year ago, but facility was recently renovated and looks great! The staff always greets with a smile and goes out of there way to ensure youre happy with your stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Jamie H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

JSMP1111,
Thank you the comments you have left regarding the cleanlines of the hotel. We finished a complete renovation in March of all the guest rooms, lobby and breakfast area. The teeam here appreciates you sharing your experience.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Stayed two nights, good modern hotel in fine location not far from an I-44 exit. Room was quiet and comfortable. Convenient business desk setup with comfortable chair. Free parking, internet, and breakfast. Breakfast was ok, breakfast sandwich that I wouldn't recommend, waffles, cereal, hardboiled eggs. Common area consisted of nice-size lobby, breakfast area, and small business center. I would stay again for the price.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Jamie H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond about our hotel We really take all feed back to see what we can do to make every experience top notch. We did want you to know that we will have scrambled eggs and a meat item each day that will be replacing that sandwich option at breakfast. We hope that you return and try our new breakfast out in the future. Again, thank you!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We spent two nights at the Fairfield Inn during spring break. The Inn is very nice, very clean and in a good location. It sits right off the Interstate and is minutes away from all restaurants and attractions that Lawton has to offer. The staff is friendly and helpful, we asked for adjoining rooms and they made it happen at a very busy time. The breakfast was adequate but not quite up to par compared to other Fairfields we have stayed at. Overall it was a great stay and we certainly recommend it to others who travel to Lawton Ok.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Jamie H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write such positive thought about our hotel. We are in a transition with our breakfast program. In April 2013, we will be rolling out a new breakfast program initiative. Please come back when you travel to the Lawton Area.