All reviews cracker barrel front desk yogurt room was clean air conditioner worked fine great visit parking lot desk staff great customer service the staff was friendly and helpful outdoor pool sausage lobby cocoa elevator hallway
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Construction going on at this hotel. Breakfast area is temporarily located in a conference room. Not inviting at all. I'd wait until the renovation is completed before staying at this location. We did not learn of the construction until after we arrived, lobby around 430p was full of construction crew. One construction individual was swearing as we turned the corner for the elevator. I'm glad I didn't have my grandchildren with me.

I feel hotels should be required to advise of renovations and or constriction before they take your credit card information.

We have stayed at this location numerous times and it always has been wonderful. We will visit again, however I will inquire in the future before confirming reservation about renovations.

Date of stay: January 2013
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jamie H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you for your response! We do apologize for the experience that you had regarding your stay during our renovation. It is almost complete and it is beautiful. We hope that you come back to visit us soon. Let us know when you come back so we visit with you. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Stayed there several days in Nov. 2012. It was a good place to stay on the west side of town. Convenient location. Clean. Quiet. Cracker Bbl within walking distance. Decent hot bkfst, eggs, bacon, etc. 24 hr coffee. Cookies. The heater was not working right in my first room and they promptly gave me a new room. Washer/Dryer. Wifi Internet good. Due to the pig convention in Duncan they only had a suite left (or so they said). I paid $101.35 including all taxes. I would stay here again. If it's full there are 4 or 5 new high dollar hotels in the area almost within walking distance.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much for the kind words. We work very hard everyday to make everyone's stay comfortable. We value all responses that we get back!! Thank you again for taking the time!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed in November of 2011, was very clean, great FD staff! Good Breakfast, this was my first, but not last stay at a Marriott brand. Very close to Ft Sill main gate and the main road with all the restaurants and what not. Very nice property!

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your kind words. We look forward to your return!! Safe Travels!!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had to come into town unexpectly for a business trip and picked a Marriott Property because I am Marriott Rewards Member. I wasn't really sure what to expect because I hadn't ever been to Lawton, but I was pleasantly surprised from the beautifully lite exterior, friendly check in to the clean rooms. I hope that I get to go back...the area is has a lot of nice places to go like Mt. Scott and just a few minutes away from Ft. Sill.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Philip H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lawton while visiting our area. I am glad to hear that you were impressed with our beautiful hotel and local area. We take great pride in providing confident and friendly service at check in and giving you a clean and fresh guest room. Our local area has more to offer than people think and I highly recommend a drive through the refuge and up Mt. Scott. I hope we can accommodate you again soon and I look forward to welcoming you back to our area.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

had a very good stay and price was very economical. we stay in different places in lawton and we are satisfied with our stay. thanks

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
1  Thank Seaside362197

Thank you so much for your response! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! Come back and visit soon!