All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanair conditionerparking lotdesk staffgreat customer serviceoutdoor poollobbyelevatorcasino
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed in November of 2011, was very clean, great FD staff! Good Breakfast, this was my first, but not last stay at a Marriott brand. Very close to Ft Sill main gate and the main road with all the restaurants and what not. Very nice property!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Jamie H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your kind words. We look forward to your return!! Safe Travels!!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had to come into town unexpectly for a business trip and picked a Marriott Property because I am Marriott Rewards Member. I wasn't really sure what to expect because I hadn't ever been to Lawton, but I was pleasantly surprised from the beautifully lite exterior, friendly check in to the clean rooms. I hope that I get to go back...the area is has a lot of nice places to go like Mt. Scott and just a few minutes away from Ft. Sill.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Philip H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lawton while visiting our area. I am glad to hear that you were impressed with our beautiful hotel and local area. We take great pride in providing confident and friendly service at check in and giving you a clean and fresh guest room. Our local area has more to offer than people think and I highly recommend a drive through the refuge and up Mt. Scott. I hope we can accommodate you again soon and I look forward to welcoming you back to our area.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

had a very good stay and price was very economical. we stay in different places in lawton and we are satisfied with our stay. thanks

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
1  Thank Seaside362197

Thank you so much for your response! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! Come back and visit soon!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

This hotel is so far overpriced for what you get its rediculous, also I will go ahead and say it upfront but the general manager is a joke, he was so rude hes lucky hes not running a family dollar or dairy queen instead of a hotel, worst possible canidate for someone who represents the face of marriot. He was so rude to me I made my wife go out the side door everytime we left because I was almost ashamed I let someone speak to me like that without reacting harsher. Please for anyone who cares about service or quality walk across the street and get a room at comfort suites or holiday inn where the price is typically the exact same, the service is way better, and most importantly the rooms are honestly three times the size. I stayed here because its "by Marriot", huge mistake. I had previously stayed across the street at comfort suites and holiday inn and enjoyed everything about both of them, should have stuck with those instead of being swayed by the marriot branding. The rooms are literally about 300 sf, for those who dont know thats much smaller than a 1 car garage and only big enough for two FULL size beds crammed together and a bathroom that looks like it belongs in a mobile home, go ahead and look at the pics on the hotels website, even the description will back this up as it states two full size beds, 300 sf. How this place gets away with charging so much for so little is beyond me, it has a very motel 6 type of feel to it and should be a 45 dollar a night room, and honestly that might be stretching it. As I said above I also had the distinct pleasure of meeting the rude, arrogant, and non-customer friendly general manager. I seriously cant belive this guys job is customer service/satisfaction. I was simply asking about a hotel ammenity and his solution was very rudely contrived and was basically I could go to the YMCA which I am lucky because it would be free as I am a guest at their hotel, what I should have done is went across the street to the comfort suites or holiday inn. I realize this may not seem that serious but trust me I cant put into words by typing the derogatory, scathing, and basically arrogant way he was speaking to me, and it was a five minute conversation not simply a response to a question. For those of you who care about the type of service you recieve when you are a guest at a hotel please do not give this place your money, the general manager alone was enough to ruin it for me, the size of the rooms come in a close second. I also noticed he reads these comments so well see if he responds, regardless this is the worst value in lawton and being so close to two other nice hotels please dont waste you money.

Room Tip: Dont pick a room at this place if you want a good stay.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank cole c
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

First I want to stay that the staff was great. Everyone was friendly & quick to accommodate you in any way they can. Unfortunately the propert is not up to the same standard. Rooms are VERY small. Our bathroom ceiling was pealing. NOT the wonderful bed you've come to expect from the Marriott brand. 4th floor room smelled like smoke even though it was supposed to be non smoking. I realize that Fairfield is the low end Marriott but the fact that they're charging over $100 a weeknight for this place ups the expectations a little.
It is close to Fort Sill, which is nice. Unfortunately I think they also take that as license to overcharge for mediocre accommodations. The greater problem is that it didn't seem like there were many better options. I guess they know they've got you.

• Stayed: April 2012