“LOVE LOVE LOVE this place...”

Backporch Draft House
Ranked #5 of 193 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
“LOVE LOVE LOVE this place...”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Food is consistently good. If it isn't, they will fix it promptly! Staff is quick and so is the food. Always adding new stuff to the menu and trying neat combinations. Love it and love that Lawton has this as a "go to" restaurant that is always delish. Great selection of beers too. Try the soft pretzel with the cheese bacon sauce...you will never want it to end. Also, fries are fresh cut potatoes and are perfect..manager's are always cruising the restaurant to check on customers. Love Jeremy Pierce because he cares about customers.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank KindaPickyfromOkla

“Great burger”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We just stopped here, passing through on our way home. Checked trip advisor and chose Back Porch.
We each had the green chilie bacon burger and fries. They were really good with a lot of toppings including at least 3 slices of good bacon. The burger meat was very good. I loved the fries but some folks may not, they were thin and crunchy , yum.
We were there on a Sunday so the crowd was small , I over heard a couple next to our table tell their waitress that they had already eaten there once that day and also a couple days prior , so they apparently loved the joint.
My husband had a beer, Anchor something... It was good but not very cold. I did not think the service was great since it was not very busy and there seemed to be a lot of workers but they were not terrible , they were friendly. For me , the music was a bit loud but it is a sport type bar with large flat screen tvs.
People have written about being taxed unfairly but I don't think we were. The beer was $4. And burgers were $8 something, the bill total with tax was $23.40. One of the least expensive meals on our trip including other burger joints. I would recommend the place and would eat there again of in the area.
Oh, the burger was thick, I ate mine with a fork.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Deemchl
Lawton, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch at the Back Porch”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This was my 3rd time to visit, and I must say, I still haven't picked a favorite meal. The food is simply outstanding! Whatever you order, be sure to add some fries. The burgers are great, but if you're dieting, the chef salad is just as tasty as their best burger! OK, that may be wishful thinking, but hands down, it's the best salad in town.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank James73505
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Weekly Treat”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

LOVE THIS PLACE! We are not beer drinkers so I can't comment on their craft beers, but the burgers and sandwiches are AWESOME! We usually go once a week on Sundays after church. This past Sunday I had the daily special - ham and cheese on a pretzel bun - OMG! Delish! GO! GO! GO! Very good prices as well! Best hamburger in town - $6!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nancy R
Lawton, Oklahoma, United States
“Great Local Hangout Joint with Great Food to Match”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Finally a great locally owned/operated place to get really tasty food and drinks, in a cool laid back atmosphere. They have a decent selection of beers to choose from which is nice while watching the games.

Make sure to get the homemade chips and queso, always on our list of how to start our the meal. Other favorites include the brisket sliders, cheese fries, turkey sandwich, and bacon cheeseburger with a fried egg.

The staff has always been really friendly and nice and take good care of you. We always make it a point to ask them about their favorite to try something new.

Only downsides are: parking is very limited and can be really crowed, and you have to wait for your entire party to arrive before being seated.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Zeak N

Been to Backporch Draft House? Share your experiences!