“Fun in the Sun”

Comanche Nation Waterpark
Ranked #9 of 12 things to do in Lawton
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Went to the park as a skeptic. In my mind I compared it to the Dallas parks.
So much better. Why?
Short lines.
Plenty of fun for a day.
Slides, tubes, & friendly folks!
My skeptisism turned to positive pleasure.

1  Thank Marcia G

Reviewed July 14, 2013

If your soldier gets a day pass and is allowed out of uniform, this is definitely something to do in small town Lawton. It's not very big, but offers a break from the hot weather and is located right between the fort and Lawton.

2  Thank colby1001
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I took my 3 year old here earlier this week and we had a good time. 3 and under are free, which is nice. We had a good time.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We all know that Oklahoma heat is the worst during the summer and that is when the kids and families need something to do. The waterpark is our oasis in the desert. although it cannot be compared to White Water Bay or Hurricane Harbour it is a great place to take the family and cool off during the summer months. There is something for everyone, slides, wading pool, lazy river, and more. It is a great resource to our community.

2  Thank KyleDenise

Been to Comanche Nation Waterpark? Share your experiences!