Bella Roma
Ranked #43 of 197 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We had lunch here on Family Day. The service was friendly & the food was good. The portions were generous. I would go back

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome. I've been here several times. I have NOT been disappointed. I try to pick something new to try each time, but the lasagna and pizza are delish. The service is always excellent, too! I haven't been to Olive Garden since I've been to here nor do I really want to.

1  Thank foodie_nurse_14
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Stopped here for dinner on our summer road trip. This place is so yummy. Food is fresh and homemade. Our waitress (Riley) was superb! Yummy fresh bread right when you sit down. Fresh side salads. Homemade minestrone soup and awesome pizza!! It is very evident that the owners take pride in serving awesome food.

1  Thank Traci P
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Out of town there on business. Tortellini Primavera was outstanding. Service great. Atmosphere very good to great (Big TVs). What more could you ask for?.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I've been to Bella Roma a couple times and have always found the food and service to be excellent, I'm partial to lasagna and think it's very good. Comes with salad and bread.

Been to Bella Roma? Share your experiences!