“lengua plate.”
Review of Taqueria Guadalajara - CLOSED

Taqueria Guadalajara
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Very pleasantable ampmosphere.Loved the service and really loved the lengua plate,cant wait to go and eat there again and its worth the drive from Altus.But iam sure i will be trying out other food on the menu and iam sure it ll taste great !

Reviewed October 12, 2013

A good american version of mexican food, not great. Some of the daily specials are more authentic. Clean, fast, friendly. good service. Salsa's are weak and portions are small.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Having spent a lot of time on Mexico, this was not what I expected. Tacos all come with rice and beans (a US way to serve Mexican food) and there was no salsa bar. Seems to be very popular with the military crowd.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We visited this small, clean tastefully decorated restaurant at 6pm on a wednesday night. We were the only ones there. It is a little out of town and clearly has modest interior. I had a "Tejas" plate, cheese enchildas and "stewed beef" (which was lean cubes of meat in a tasty red sauce. My wife had a chicken fajita taco with a small salad. The guacamole garnish on our plates looked and tasted like it had just been made for our order. The beef was great, no fat or gristle and I thoroughly enjoyed it and the cheese in the enchiladas made my mouth water it was so delicious. The prices were very reasonable and it was a great experience in a LOCAL place.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Extremely authentic! If authentic Mexican food is not your thing don't go. We were there at lunch and it was very busy. The menu is great! A little of something for everyone. Everything we had was excellent! The only complaint is that the service was a little slow but went right along with the atmosphere because this is the laid back type of service I have experienced when I have been in Mexico. Would definitely go back!

1  Thank ChiquiChiqui