“Service & food really good”

The White Buffalo Food & Beer Co
Reserve with OpenTable
The White Buffalo Food & Beer Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 194 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: A locally owned restaurant serving fresh takes on American classics made from scratch!
Frisco, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service & food really good”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I'm pretty sure our server's name was Natalie, She was very friendly and made great suggestions!
Indian Taco...YUM!!
Left my bank card, YIKES! But they had it in the safe when I returned:)

Visited July 2013

Lawton, Oklahoma
“Too Long a Wait for Food”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Unless things have changed - ALOT - since we were there last, I'd recommend going elsewhere. The food MIGHT be good, but by the time it arrived at our table, we were so upset over the LONG, LONG wait to get it, that we really didn't taste much of it. Do NOT go if you are on any sort of deadline for leaving - such as the start of a movie located in the mall with the restaurant

Visited June 2013
Swartz Creek, Michigan, United States
“The White Buffalo Food & Beer Co.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Waitress was great!! Food was great! I thought Bison burger to be a bit on the pricey side but tasted great. The garlic fries were yummy and they give you ketchup, spicy mayo and ranch dressing with them.

Visited July 2013
“Beyond disappointed”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I wish there was a no rating score. We had heard terrible things about this place but wanted to try it for ourselves. Upon arriving, the hostess was very friendly. Our waitress seemed very courteous. We ordered our drinks. My daughters sprite was completely carbinated, no big deal just asked for something else. We ordered our food with an appetizer and asked that they bring out my daughters food when it was ready, she's 2. When my daughters food arrived her mac n cheese was more of a soup and her fries were really burnt. We scooped some of the noodles out of the cheese soup, so she could eat. We asked the waitress if it was alright that we just pay for her mac n cheese because her fries were burnt and soggy. She said that was fine and apologized. She then returned with our check. We both looked confused because we still wanted our food, just didn't want to pay for uneatable food. Clearly a misunderstanding, so she brought our food out. I ordered a BLT and fries, my husband ordered a bacon cheeseburger and ocra. My fries weren't burnt, instead they were undercooked and extremely soggy of grease. The bread to my BLT was a thick cracker for lack of a better description. We really are not the type to complain and discussed what we should do, we felt we had to say something because paying $40 for our meal, including the appetizer we never received seemed crazy. My husband asked to speak to a manager. When she arrived at our table, I apologized for being so difficult, but we just weren't happy. I explained the situation from the entirely carbinated "soda" (that she admitted she had told the waitress about prior to bringing it to my 2 yr old) to my meal. My husbands okra was still frozen in the middle and he never touched the burger. So we're unsure of the condition of that. The manager apologized and said she'd bring our check. After 25 mins sitting there waiting for our check, a waitress brings us our check. Yes, after all of this disappointment we were still made to pay for the mac n cheese soup and our drinks. Our experience here was terrible. We should have listened to the bad reviews we had previously heard. We will never return. We will never recommend your restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Lawton, Oklahoma, United States
“They have indian tacos!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Okay, so you can get an indian taco during fares or when there is something going on with a local tribe, but if you want an indian taco any other time just go to White Buffalo. They only serve them for dinner, but they are yummy. The fry bread is soft but has a nice crispness to it. Now they have other goods too, but this is my personal favorite.

Visited May 2013