Luigi's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 197 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Our son's drill sergeant recommended this restaurant, which we were very happy to find! The food is really good and very reasonable. The rolls are homemade and pretty addictive - don't come here on a diet. The portion sizes are very ample, almost can split an order, if you can bring yourself to give up any of their delicious food. The owner is a pretty fun, cool guy from New York. Wish they were in our home town. Johnny Depp really knows his restaurants !!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

My party ate at this location for a lunch stop; to be honest, it was probably some of the best food we got while staying in town. While that might not be saying much, I must say that were were pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. The portions, as other have mentioned, are very large. This includes the gyros; myself and my colleague both finished our gyros, but just barely! The prices are right in line with other fast-food/quick-service restaurants but the portions and the quality are better. Just remember that this place has 'express' in the name for a reason; don't expect too much and appreciate the value.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Staying in Lawton for a road trip we always want to eat somewhere that isn't a chain restaurant. I wasn't feeling good so my husband who is a very snooty and picky eater went to pick up dinner. I had the gyro with a side salad. They serve HUGE portions, plus hubby said their pizza looked really good. We both decided if we came back to Lawton we would eat here again and try the pasta.

I am only rating a take out dinner. I cannot rate the store on the cleanliness or customer service.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I thought the food at Luigi's was unbelievable!! I had received recommendations for another Italian place in town from several people. And though the salad dressing at the other place was far superior, the food at Luigi's blew the other place out of the water!!

I tried the chicken parmesan over fetuucine. Ummm, WOW! The portions are HUGE (a little ridiculous, really), but I would have eaten their food for 3 days straight, so it worked out well for me! On another trip, I had a shrimop dish, which was very good as well (but try the chicken - oh wow!!)

The prices are extremely reasonable (especially for the portion size). I will go back next time I am in Lawton.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I would say it's better than average, but I'm not sure it's worth a "Very Good" either. The pizza was wicked good with tons of toppings, many different types, and huge slices. The gyros are also huge, which happens to make them very difficult to eat without a fork & knife. Probably not the cleanest place you'll go to because some surfaces have that used-to-be-greasy feel to them, but you can pick your own table so just don't pick one of those... I've eaten there all three times I've been to Lawton so I obviously think it's pretty good.