“Don't bother going in the one on 67th street!”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #119 of 196 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I asked if I could get my lettuce in a separate bag, the girl rolled her eyes and said "no we aren't allowed to do that" . REALLY? Then she proceeded to the cash register, rang me up and went to "help" the next customer with the same gloves on! Needless to say my sandwiches went in the trash!

There are newer reviews for Subway

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Subway knows what they are doin every time, & they make hot & cold sandwiches & U get yr sandwhich done yr way, always good

Reviewed February 18, 2012

The downtown Subway is closest to us and what they do is fine; however, they are always out of something, this time it was spinich and bell peppers. My wife got a salad and was informed that the owner will not order crackers or croutons. The Subways at Cameron and out East are fine but the owner of this one needs to go into some other business or stop being such a tightwad.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!