“Go by yourself and it's better”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #114 of 195 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: American
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Go by yourself and it's better”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have been to this restaurant a few times. One thing I know for sure is that my service, food, and experience is significantly better when I go with one or two people and we sit in the bar area. For some reason, when I go with a large group, our service is lacking and the food is cold by the time I get it. Last night, we had a tough time getting drinks to our table. If you go with a small group and sit in the bar area, you'll have a great time. Make sure you go before 7pm so you can get happy hour specials.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank arachulax

Wood
“Great location”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Was close to my hotel at Quality Inn and the food and beer was fantastic. Sport atmosphere is wonderful.

Visited September 2012
“Waitresses...”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

A poor waitress or waiter can really ruin a family function. Our server took or drink order and didn't come back for 15 minutes...4 kids, that's quite a while to them...glad its now a non smoking restaurant! Made it better...just the service stunk!

Fairfield, Ohio
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Four in our party and we all had wings with different degrees of sauce. I had the hot, hot and the wings were great. I love it when mu lips tingle. The service was way above average and our waitress was very friendly. A very good BWW

Visited July 2012
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

The food is always pretty good as is the service. Great wings, as with all BWW I always enjoy my food there.

Visited July 2012