“Delicious!”

Ranked #2 of 196 Restaurants in Lawton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I had the potato soup, and it did not disappoint! As I looked at all the dishes my dining companions ordered, I was sad I couldn't try them all. I will definitely eat there again when I am in Lawton.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Food was excellent and gourmet! Great Atmosphere and good customer service! Not your typical chain restaurant with the same humdrum food! We ate there once for dinner and once for lunch during our 3 days... Definitely would visit again if we got the chance!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

It was a Friday night, and not knowing exactly where to dine, we opted for the Silver Spoon. I knew, with so many Privates graduating, and families visiting the Ft. Sill area, places to find a place to eat would be difficult.

After reading reviews we decided on the Silver Spoon. Our party of 11 was very satisfied and happy with the experience. As an Army retiree, I was very grateful that management gave my son a free dessert with his meal. The food was very good.

My only MINOR complaint, would be the Franziskaner Hefe Weizen was in a traditional 1 liter glass, but poured most likely from a 12 oz. bottle........not filling the glass completely. Yes I know that may seem trivial, but I'm a self-avowed beer snob.

My compliments to the management and staff of the Silver Spoon. Thank you for a wonderful meal and experience :) The ambience is great too!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Went with enlightened local friends, glad I did. Very nice dining space, built in an old creamery warehouse, 'loft' bar, inventive menu, with something for everybody. Friendly service also. Borrowing from another review; "comfort food with attitude". The hits; baked potato soup, rice paper rolled shrimp, confetti meatloaf, 'skinny' salad, awesome house dressing, great breads. The miss; canned green beans, really... The food is very good overall, the portions large but not obscene, the prices are high for Lawton... (but decent for the rest of the know world). The wine selection is okay, also with decent prices to compensate. Enjoyable dining in a prairie outpost, worth finding this eclectic eatery if you are nearby, glad I did.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Tired of the same national chains? The Silver Spoon is almost gourmet, but the prices are not. Try the tuna or chicken flourentine. Live entertainment on the weekends. Nice cozy atmosphere, and the staff is great.

Been to The Silver Spoon? Share your experiences!