“Fast and excellent service!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 200 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

When you're in a rush, the restaurant understands and will go above and beyond to accomodate you in a comfortable booth!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Last week was my first visit for lunch. The rolls we received while waiting for our orders were so warm and delicious. I was excited to order the pulled pork sandwich. It arrived perfectly to the table in huge chunks (not overly shredded) on the bun. I thoroughly enjoyed the pulled pork sandwich. Service was good enough. Server was familiar with the menu when asked questions.

Negative: The glasses appeared old, scratched, and still stained with food from the previous customer.

Even with the negative, I am still willing to return to this restaurant just for the rolls. : )

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I have not eaten at the Texas Roadhouse for a few years as the one near me in Orlando shut down. I missed them but now we live in Lawton, OK. and so we were anxious to try them here. I really did not expect it to be on par with the one in Orlando but it was. Everyone had a smile and a greeting. We were seated immediately and our server introduced himself as Jay and we ordered our drinks, btw, the margaritas are great for a special of 1.99, Jay made some suggestions and took our order. He recommended the rib-eye but we chose the sirloin special with the shrimp. When he brought out our food promptly, he suggested to check if it was to our liking and it was. Now all the food was great even the chili that my husband ordered. We really enjoyed the sirloin, can't wait to check out the rib-eye. Jay was on top of his game and I do recommend asking for him. I would have to agree with another review, that this store must have a really good manager but this is my first time there so if anything changes I will let you know. Until then, check this place out for good food and service.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I recently ate at Texas Roadhouse, I had ordered the chicken fried steak, it is usually very good, but for some reason this time it was too tough to eat. I was not going to say anything but when they came to take our plates, I ask for a container to take the food to my dogs as it was too tough for me to think about eating. I told the waitress this and said you might want to tell them in the kitchen that it's very tough. She smiled and brought me a container, the manager just happened to be walking by and ask us how we like our meal, I told her not to get anything back, but to let them know so that they could fix the problem. She wanted to know if I wanted something else, I said no that was ok. She said well, you are not paying for that meal, and took it off the bill. The food is always great and service good too!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Food is great, large portions, good price, but you have to get there and order before 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Not good on Friday or Sat.