“Exceeded my Exspectations. Best hotel in Oklahoma”

Baymont Inn & Suites Lawton
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
Spokane, Washington
“Exceeded my Exspectations. Best hotel in Oklahoma”
Reviewed June 14, 2010

I came down to see my soldier graduate from FT. Sill and this was the best place to stay. Not only was the entire staff super friendly and knew directions where to go during I44's crazy construction but were very professional and prompt about everything. The hotel is located in the heart of Lawton with a Red Lobster and Olive Garden within a block of the hotel which made it nice to celebrate. There was a starbucks around the corner and my soldier was so happy for the convenience. The pool was great and the AC wonderful in the not so great weather of OK. Thank you for everything I will only recommend this hotel to Ft. Sill families. Also it's 5 min from base so we were able to have a great time and not worry about driving a super long distance. Thank you sooo much! Casey Spokane, WA

Stayed June 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed June 7, 2010

I stayed at this Hotel for the past six months on business. What kept me returning was the excellent customer service and clean accommodations. Every member of the staff from the front desk to the house keeping was absolutely friendly and professional and went above and beyond to fulfill expectations. One particular instance that exemplified my many stays at the hotel was when I returned late one night from work to my room. The Hotel offers free Otis Spunkmeyer cookies throughout the evening (one of its many perks) and I had been looking forward to picking some up on my way to my room. Alas, they were out at the time. However, the front desk Manager quickly noticed that I was looking in the direction of the cookies. He immediately asked if he would like me to make some more and what kind I would like. I exclaimed "Yes," and within 20 minutes he called up to my room to inform me that he had my personal bag of cookies. It was fantastic!! -

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Rush Springs, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 5, 2010

It is truly hard to find anything wrong with this place! Our stay was not business or pleasure, we were having water problems at our home, we didn't want to stay with family so decided to see if we could find something in Lawton, it was a weekend, every decent place we called was full. I finally called the Baymont, and they had a room. We have stayed at other hotel/inns in Lawton several times, but never the Baymont...from now on, we will never stay anywhere but the Baymont! We arrived late, very late...the young lady that was at the front desk was understaffed and running and trying very hard to take care of her guests, she had the sweetest smile and the greatest attitude, that alone was worth it. The room we had was for handicapped, it was all they had left with a king sized bed. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were great, I'd brought my own pillow from home but decided to use theirs instead, they were that good. It was the best rest I'd had away from home...ever, and we do travel several times during the year. Now, I just wish this Inn was everywhere we travel to. 8-)

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Brandon, Mississippi
Reviewed May 5, 2010

Our family traveled to Lawton, Oklahoma for my oldest son's graduation from Army basic training at Fort Sill. The staff at the Baymont was super friendly, helpful and were some of the nicest people we've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Even the lady that handled housekeeping was as sweet as she could be! We stayed 4 nights and it was a very pleasant experience. The complimentary breakfast bar was great... fresh fruit, sausage and egg on biscuits, cold cereal with choice of whole or 2% milk, bagels, french toast (and regular toast), waffles, coffee... there was more, this is just what WE happen to eat every morning! They had fresh coffee in the lobby at all times and fresh baked cookies were served daily. We couldn't have asked for a better place to call our "home away from home" for our 4 days in Lawton! If you're ever visiting in the Lawton, OK area, please consider staying at the Baymont... you won't be disappointed!

I have quite a few great pictures of the hotel rooms and pool but wasn't able to load them (after five or so tries). So I gave up... sorry.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank TruJules
Massillon, Ohio
Reviewed May 3, 2010

We stayed at the Baymont Inn and Suites in Lawton, OK for my son's graduation from Boot camp at Ft. Sill. Rooms were nice, prices were good, free breakfast in the morning. My son and his friends enjoyed the pool. Would recommend this to any families traveling to Lawton for military graduation.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank daisydog123
new mexico
Reviewed April 9, 2010

Hotel was wonderful, clean and spacious
Staff was marvelous
Breakfast was great
Their lobby was so clean and had bowls of fruit and coffe

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank aafasn
Washington DC
Reviewed April 7, 2010

This was my first time here in Lawton. I am from Washington, DC, and had to travel to this destination for work... Mind you, I'm from the big city, and to me, Lawton is way out, in no man's land.

To my surprise after riding 15-20 minutes from the airport, I'm thinking to myself, there isn't anything around here to go get something to eat, unless you take a taxi. When I arrived at my destination, all that I was thinking went out the window......

When I checked into the Baymount Inn, it was quick and easy. The staff was great, very courteous and informative about all the amenities such as the FREE wireless internet, which is a plus, since many places I travel to in Europe, you have to pay for it ! The rooms are clean and spacious and you have a microwave and a refrigerator in it also. Oh! and complimentary breakfast. (yum, yum)...........

The hotel is surrounded by Olive Garden, Hong Kong Buffet, Branding BBQ place, Chili's, Red Lobster, Applebee's, Cracker Barrel, and many more places to go to. You don't need a taxi but only your feet :-) .

Well, I don't need to go on anymore. Come and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed..

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business