“Great People!” 4 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Lawton

Stillwater
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our room was very dirty, carpet was so filthy we wore our shoes the whole time, the comforters had stains, the vent on the air conditioner had large dirt clumps in it, it smelled dirty, the sheets on the bed had old blood stains! the furniture was old and scratched up! HEALTH RISK!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 stars
baymontsaleslawton, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel, I would like to apologize for the less than perfect experience you endured at our property. I wish you would have brought this to my attention or my staff’s before checking out. I will be looking into the accusations of the room not being up to standards. I would like to throw out there that the property is an older property and has recently been sold and the new owner’s are planning and have already started on some of the renovations. However, in the process of renovating the carpets are always the last to be changed out. I would love for you to contact me about the issues you had so I could further rectify any and all issues. Please, contact me at the property anytime
Lawton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The hotel was not clean! The rooms were very old, the furniture was scratched up, the remote in room 307 had tape, the comforter was stained, and the room had a terrible smell. When asked to change rooms the front desk told me that all of the comforters are cleaned and did not see why I wanted another room because of the stains! The second room was dirty, the air vents had large dirt clumps, the comforters had stains, the floors were filthy, and the sheet on my second bed had a BLOOD STAIN on it!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymontsaleslawton, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I do appreciate your input and I have discussed the issues mentioned in your review with my my staff. The staff and I try our best to offer the best service every time along with a clean and pleasant room.

All bedding and comforters are cleaned on a daily basis and refurnished daily and as needed during your stay. The property has renovation plans to update furniture and replace the carpet in the the near future. If your ever in town again, I would appreciate if you would give us another opportunity to show our hometown hospitality.