“family gathering for grandson's basic training grad from Ft Sill”

Baymont Inn & Suites Lawton
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Lawton
SALISBURY
“family gathering for grandson's basic training grad from Ft Sill”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

enjoyed our visit..hotel was clean and staff very helpful and all were very friendly....would stay again if in area and would recommend to anyone

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We visited Lawton Oklahoma for my sons Graduation from Basic Training at Ft. Sill. The hotel is in a good location because you are close to everything. Nice hotel with comfortable rooms and pool is open till 12 am so you have plenty of time to go to the pool and since it is indoors you can go any time in the year. The hotel is close to Starbucks you can just go next door. We arrived around 9pm and Starbucks what super busy....I guess everyone likes to hang out there ;-) The people working at the hotel are really nice and if you need anything just let them know and they will help you out any way they can. My son who came with me of course forgot his swim pants and right behind the hotel is a K-mart where we found great deals....like I send everything is close by. The breakfast is great and lot's of choices and you can make your own waffles ...really yummy. My other son will go to basic training now in October and graduate in January 2013 and I am planning on going back to this hotel....it had a great price and was very nice and clean and friendly hotel.

Room Tip: choose a room that faces the front of the hotel otherwise you look at the back of businesses like K...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
baymontsaleslawton, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Lawton, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to review our hotel. We here at the Baymont of Lawton, OK. try and make every day an enjoyable stay . We look very forward to seeing you and your family again in Jan. 2013.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The Baymont was a great fit for our hotel needs surrounding our son's graduation from Basic Training. It was a good value, very clean, and the breakfast was great!

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for your review. We here at the Baymont of Lawton, OK. work diligently at making our guests feel at home . If you are ever back in our area , please stop by and say hi . Thanks Again for taking the time to write a review .
NUEVO
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Hotel could do with some upgrades but overall was very nice. Breakfast area was small but had good supply of fresh breakfast items; loved making the belgium waffles. Pool was nice, no hot tub though. Location was easy to find and close to any type of shopping or restaurant you could want. Staff were pleasant, one male representative was really super nice but did not catch his name. He went out of his way to make cookies 30 minutes early just so my grand daughters could have one. I would definiotely stay here again if in the area.

HENDERSON
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great time to have the family get together. The staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. My grandson was able to come with us to the motel for a few hours and enjoyed the swimming pool. Thanks for making this a great weekend.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed September 23, 2012

It was a great experience. We went for my son in law graduation and the staff was so courteous and friendly. They all greeted us with a friendly smile and a hello. The breakfast was delicious and especially during the weekend the attendant name Mary was so phenomenal and extremely helpful with all our questions about the town. She was very dilligent and a great asset, she knows spanish and for all, it was more easy to get the information in our language. I surely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are more quiter.
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my son's girlfriend for my sons graduation of bootcamp. It was extremely clean and the staff is so helpful and curtious. They all greeted us with a smile and a hello and everyday asked us how we were doing. They even took the time to congratulate my son. Jon the front desk clerk was extremely helpful and so nice and when I needed any directions, he knew everything. Mary, worked in the breakfast room and housekeeping, always took time out of her duties to talk to us and she has to be the nicest person I ever met. Ty, in housekeeping was super nice and very helpful. So was Pika. Katrina and Sabrina. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and if you are going for your son or daughters graduation you need to pick this hotel. My neice is going to also be at Ft. Sill and I will totally be telling my sister to stay here.

• Stayed September 2012
Thank You for the awesome review . We are always glad to hear such kind words about our hotel . We are just as proud of the young men and women that are graduating from their military training as you are. We try and make the stay for our guests an enjoyable time for them and their families. We look forward to seeing you again when your niece graduates. Thanks again for the review.