“Friendliest Staff Ever!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Lawton
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I went with my friend and her daughter to Lawton, OK to visit with another friend of ours whose son is at Ft. Sill. We stayed at the Baymont Inn & Suites and from the moment we walked in the staff was friendly. The friend we went to see had a Do Not Disturb sign on her door the whole time, but as I kept going and in and out of her room Mindi (might be spelled with a y) asked if everything was ok and did we need anything. She introduced herself and said she would be taking care of the room. I explained that I wasn't staying in that room but introduced her to the person who was so. She was always pleasant whenever I saw her in the hall.

The room I stayed in with my friend was cool and clean! SO many fluffy pillows on the bed. Sabrinna took excellent care of us and our room. We didn't require much but towels, but she was always available whenever we needed something and never put out when we asked for more. Again, always speaking when we saw her and very friendly.

Then there is Mary in the breakfast room. Who had to help me figure out the waffle machine because I'd never used one. She made my waffle for me. She was so pleasant. I had actually gotten in there late one morning and she let me come on in and later the staff the came in and I found them all to be very friendly and talkative. Mary took excellent care of the breakfast room.

I've stayed in places where the staff just ignores you because they don't want to have to do anything for you. The Baymont Inn & Suites Lawton goes above and beyond on customer service. Friendliest group of people I've ever met.

We also swam at the indoor pool and throughly enjoyed ourselves while doing that.

I did not deal with the front desk except to exchange a TV remote, but I don't doubt that they were as friendly as the rest of the staff. Great place to stay and when we go back, that's where we will be again!

Room Tip: I guess we had a room on the back side. It was right next to the laundry room; however we never hea...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I was so impressed with the hotel and its staff. The hotel was perfect. The staff were very courteous and helpful. I usually stay in Hiltons and Hyatts, but I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I when to see my daughter graduat from basic training at Ft. Sills. The Baymont was perfect for the intended trip. I was 10-15 minutes away from the base and 5-10 minutes from the graduation ceremony. I enjoyed the convienance; however, I could not get use to enormous amount of crickets and beetles in Lawton. I only seen one in the Baymont. The staff informed me of the problem prior to check-in and removed the one who got in my room immediately.

The housekeeping staff was extremely helpful and polite, especially Ms. Betty David. If I'm in Lawton again, I'll consider using your facility again. Take care people and I hope you enjoyed my daughter's CD.

Peace,
S. Booker

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Had a delicious breakfast each day and Mary was so friendly and made us laugh! Our room was very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We used the pool and it was very nice. We we there for graduation at Fort Sill and the location was perfect for traveling back and forth every day.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Hotel was close to Ft Sill, which is the reason my son, my other son's girlfriend and I were in town. The staff was very friendly and the continental breakfast is good for a small bite but for a full breakfast, go around the corner to IHOP. My two requirements for any hotel I stay at are cleanliness and a reasonable price - The Baymont excelled at both. This hotel is one of the cleanest I have ever visited and if I find myself in Lawton, OK again I will definitely stay there.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I would like to thank Gayle, John, Tammy, and GM for the care, professionalism and hopitality they showed for our Fulbright Scholar who stayed at the hotel for a week. These employees really represented Baymont Inn in pleasant and professional manner.

Dr. T M. Lubrano

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My job dictates that I travel quite a lot. For weeks at a time I spent living out of hotels. So finding a place where I am comfortable is important to me. I have now spent 6 weeks in Lawton, Oklahoma and I have found one of the best kept secrets of Lawton, The Baymont Inn and Suites. All of the staff makes you feel right at home. Tammy the manager couldn't be nicer! (She even reserves my favorite room for me when I make my reservation) John the night desk person has a great sense of humor and keeps you laughing coming and going! Mary and Deb the breakfast ladies make sure that their area is well stocked, fresh and clean. The cleaning staff is excellent! Mariah, and the rest of the cleaning staff made sure that my room is always fresh and clean. This cleaning staff goes a step above and beyond what is expected and it is a comfort to know that when cleaning your room they take as much courtesy and care with your personal possessions as you would. The beds are comfortable with plenty of pillows. The location is great (Starbucks next door, Sonic - for tea, 2 miles away, Walmart for things you forgot 4 miles away. So stop in and spend the night and tell them that Patty sent you!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business