“Gross!”

The Panda House
Ranked #141 of 196 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 16, 2014

When I told the manager I would write this review she said she did not care. But she made me pay for the worst service and the WORST Chinese food I have EVER eaten. I was afraid I would have food poison if I had ate more than a bite I did!

1  Thank AngelicFarley
There are newer reviews for The Panda House

Reviewed November 2, 2013

This restaurant refused service to a family with an autistic child tonight! This is completely unacceptable autism is a disability and should not be discriminated against. I will never give this restaurant my business again nor anywhere that would treat an autistic child as less than instead of realizing that child simply sees the world differently! It is 2013 the business world should be more aware of this disability that effects 1 out of every 77 children born currently.

4  Thank Alanjenn10
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I will never order from The Panda House again. I work at the Best Western Plus in Lawton, OK and my co-workers and I ordered here for lunch. Upon delivery we realized one of the orders were wrong. We told the driver who rushed out of the door extremely fast nonchalantly. He was VERY rude!!! When I called the restaurant back I explained that one of the orders were wrong and the lady on the phone was also rude telling us NO WE TOLD THEM WE ORDERED SWEET AND SOUR INSTEAD OF SESAME CHICKEN. Then after going back and forth on the phone she said it would be a 45 minute wait on the sesame chicken to come out and it would be an additional charge for the sesame chicken. Being in the hospitality industry I can honestly say that this place will no longer receive our business and we will no longer be recommending this restaurant to any of our guest. THANKS ALOT TO THE BUSINESS OWNER FOR SUCH RUDE EMPLOYEES!!!! NEVER EVER WILL I SPEND MONEY AT THE THIS!!!

2  Thank Ann1Love
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Once apon a time...long, long ago this place was voted #1 in Lawton for great food, quality and service. Now I'm sorry to say I think it may now be the worst place in town to go. Visitors to Lawton, I will take it apon myself to apologize to you for not having the kind of quality you have grown to expect from The Panda House name. We do however have several other places in town that you will enjoy during your stay to SW Oklahoma.
Just in case the restaurant reads this, please know there are people of Lawton that miss coming there.

2  Thank cb72728
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I used to love this restaurant years ago but it has gone down hill in the last couple years. The management is the worst, the customer service is seriously lacking, and most importantly the food, when there is any available, tastes like it came from what wasn't eaten the day before. And a word of warning from someone who has experienced this herself, if you're not satisfied with the food or the service, you still are made to pay no matter how much was eaten on your plate. Supposedly, it's "their policy". Unless you don't want the cops called on you for refusing to pay for nasty food, I'd stir clear of this hole in the wall.

4  Thank 6,887,496

Been to The Panda House? Share your experiences!