“This place was beyond awsome!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Lawton
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We came from Pa for my sons graduation from boot camp. We had previous reservations at a motel in Lawton .. needless to say the place was GROSS! No one in town had any available rooms ... We were traviling for 27 hours, we were tired and dirty ... The Homewood suits took us in with a fabulous military discount and treated us so awsome we stayed an extra day! This hotel has beautiful suits and wonderful staff. We were greated by Danielle and she checked us in as though we were long lost friends. The next morning we had breakfast and were waited on by the staff by hand and foot! They doted on all the guest! I would recommend this hotel to everyone coming into Lawton Ok! Thank you Homewood suits for all your help and kindness....

Room Tip: The suits are fully loaded with kitchen appliances and the pool is heated!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
David D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Well you are long lost friends...lol Thank you for your great comments. It is so appreciated. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us that you stayed longer. We are certainly glad you chose to try us out after your "other " experience. We hope to see you again soon... Welcome to our Homewood Suites Family!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stayed at the Lawton, OK location for several days while visiting Ft Sill for my son's Army BCT graduation. Every staff member we interacted with was very friendly and helpful and the morning breakfast was so good. I seriously miss the divine scrambled eggs! The room was very nice and having a kitchen was a bonus since we were there several days. I highly recommend this Homewood Suites and anytime I travel in the future I will be seeing if there is one at my next destination.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
David D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

"Home away from Home" Awwww thank you so much, this is what this entire team strive for and truely enjoy hearing and reading. I share all these reviews daily with my team and it brings them such peasure knowing they have an impact on families like you. Ourt military families are so very important to us and it brings us great pride in serving you. Thank you for your great comments and staying with us. Welcome to our Homewood Suites Family!!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Suite type hotels are pretty common now, but this Homewood in Lawton is one of the better ones around.

The suite was large, beds (our two were queens) were comfortable and the room had all the usual amenities such as a microwave, refrigerator plus something we did not expect: a full cook-top and cabinets full of dishes, pots and pans. The room could actually serve as a small apartment for a long term stay.

There is no restaurant, but the hotel does furnish the usual free breakfast. And the food was surprisingly good: the eggs seemed real (that in itself is unusual in suite hotels) and all the other breakfast food was fresh and inviting. There is a Cracker Barrel restaurant at the same exit if you want a full meal at lunch or dinner.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
David D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Thank you for choosing this hotel over the many other Options in Lawton. It was our pleasure to be here for and with you. You comments are outstanding and much appreciated. I will pass them along to the Entire Team. We look forward to seeing you again soon or at any other Hilton Hotel Brand, But here and with us you are Homewood Suites - Lawton Family. Thank you again !

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The rooms are clean, comfortable, and large. I have had the complimentary dinner on previous occasions, and that was a nice treat. The breakfast is pretty mediocre. I don't know if they use powdered eggs, but they don't taste like any eggs I ever made. The staff is usually excellent, but on this last trip I encountered two maids chatting in the hallway, using language that would make a sailor blush. Very inappropriate. I believe the manager dealt with that after I reported the incident.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for giving me the oppertunity to amend this very serious matter. This is unacceptable in any nature from any team member and upon you advising me of this an Investigation using our cameras was conducted and the issue amended immidiatly. This is not a :usual" practice for this Team or Hotel and will not be tolerated. Thank you for letting me know and taking the time and concern of this issue. I ensure you on your next visit with us you will find this will not happen again. I accept the responsibility of my team members and all that they do anc can assure you This was rectified. Thank you for being loyal to this hotel and your great comments in this review.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Homewood Suites was only minutes from the military base and very easy to find. The staff was excellent, I received the best sleep ever, the beds were out of this world, I gotta have one. Not only did this hotel have a great complimentary breakfast but it also had a full complimentary dinner, WOW!! what a money saver! I have found my new favorite place to stay! Hands waving in the air for Homewood suites!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

"beds out of this world" Wow.... thank you for this comment on its own! I personally own one of these beds as they are made available through Homewood Suites. They are very comfortable. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and having the oppertunity to host you through your stay. We hope to have the honor and privilage again very soon. Thank you for your Kind remarks. Welcome to the Homewood Suites Family!!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

The staff is outstanding ! The Hotel is CLEAN and well kept! Quiet- and - well secured! The breakfast is good.. Coffee is great! The grounds are well kept and you can tell they care about your stay! We will stay here again!! they cater to the Military! I like they care about our service men and women!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

As former Military i know and understand how important these young soldiers are to thier families and those of us that they serve and protect. It is always our pleasure to host the families of these young men and women and it brings us great pride when they arrive at the Homewood Suites on family day or Graduation day in Uniform.It was our pleasure having you stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again, and thank you for your families support to our country. Welcome to the Homewood Suites Family!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I enjoyed the Friendly and helpful staff. The accomodations were very clean and well kept. The manager"s reception is a great perk! Although I did not have the opportunity to utilize the fitness area on this trip, I have in the past and it is sufficeintly equiped.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your wonderful compliments. It is always a pleasure to hear from guests who really enjoy their stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon welcome to our Homewood Suites Family!