“Great food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dallas, Texas
“Great food”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Visited here tonight and I had a Ribye, 14 delicious ounces of it. Just fantastic steak and fries, I also had mushrooms on the side, but they were from a can, not so good, but the overall impression of the meal was very very good.
The waitress was very nice and friendly and did a very good job for me.
The restaurant is a bit too noisy for my liking, but the crowd was younger than me so I guess that is what is in these days, I prefer a more quiet atmosphere and therefore only 4 out of 5.

• Visited May 2014

Lawton, Oklahoma
“Santa Fe Cattle Co. Lawton, OK Review”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Seating was quick, service was great, food was very good & beer was cold !! Recommend the Bubba's Sirloin with a loaded baked potato and a side salad.

• Visited May 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Restaurant ”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Went there for Graduation Dinner with Family, friendly staff, great tasting food, fun atmosphere and decorations.

Indiahoma, Oklahoma
“Really going down hill lately”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

First of all, maybe they were just having a bad night.
We sat at the bar area do we didn't have to wait for a table. Our first waiter, Josh said "I'll be right back to help you" while he was en-route to another table around the corner. We didn't see him again for about 5 minutes. He came to the table to take our drink order. 3 minutes later he sent a server over to ask what we had ordered to drink. I guess he forgot?! Then, I watched the bar tender pour our drinks. Josh finally picked them up and then delivered them to the wrong table!! He came over and told us he screwed up and would get out drinks right away. In the mean time he brought us a single glass of water ( I bet it was supposed to go to another table because we didn't ask for it). Finally my husband got his drink about 5 minutes later. I finally flagged down one of the managers and told him I wanted a different waiter ( I still didn't have my drink)
We got a new waiter, she was friendly. We ordered the fajitas for two. The meat wad not cut very thin. It was very chewy and seemed like it was steamed rather than grilled. I had one fajita and left everything lay. I would like to say I probably wont be back but I have a gift card I still ahve to use. maybe I'll just go there for a beer. Surely they can't screw that up! OOPS refer back to the beginning of the review. Maybe they can!

• Visited April 2014
Lawton, Oklahoma
“very unexpected”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Date of visit 03-01-2014 it was my first time eating at that restaurant, our waitress was nice , but it was the extra that came with it, she was being extra flirtatious with my husband, and when I asked her if she could refill my soda she said no!!! Mind you that she had already been to my table several times to check to see if my husband needed anything and continuously refilling his beverage, when she said no I did react and she laughed and said I'm just playing, then took ten minutes to bring it back. But what really did it for me is that the waitress walked over to our table playing and stretching out a fruit roll up and asked My husband if he wanted a bite of her fruit roll up!!!! Who the #### does that !!!over all food was great service sucked and the should teach there employees better customer service,

• Visited March 2014