“Visited the place once”

Add it.
Las Margaritas Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch with the family and I wasn't impress. Food taste average, staff friendly and courteous. Atmosphere was poor. Restaurant is located in a hotel. Restaurant has no restrooms, you must house the hotel restroom.

There are newer reviews for Las Margaritas Restaurant

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

The good was actually good, but they forgot one of our kids meals and brought it out 10 minutes late and still made us pay for it. Also the hotel attached to it is super ghetto and seems unsafe.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Nice locally owned Tex-Mex restaurant with outstanding fresh salsa and of course the restaurants name sake, margaritas. The staff is always friendly and attentive to your needs.

Make sure to ask to sit outside when the weather is nice! Great covered patio.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Went to Las Margaritas with friends for a jewelry party. Service was excellent! Staff was friendly and kept our chips and drinks flowing. Had our appetizers to us in a blink of an eye. Was there to take our dinner orders as soon as we were ready and again bam food was right there! And I really liked that they have a create your own dinner. Most Mexican restaurants, I have a difficult time getting the combo I want. But, the bad news was the food itself. My Beef Burrito was chicken and the sauce tasted awful! It tasted sort of like campbells tomato soup mixed with chilli powder. I ended up taking it apart and using one of my sons fajita tortillas to remake my Burrito. The queso also leaves something to be desired. If they can get the food up to par with their service they will be unbeatable!!

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We eat here several times monthly. The menu has numerous items and while we haven't even come close to trying them all we have tried many. The Tacos de Carnitas and enchiladas are exceptional.