“perfect lunch place”

Add it.
Las Margaritas Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I went there for lunch & I got the L9 chimichanga. Came w/ refried beans, rice, lettuce, guac, tomatos, sour cream, and a cheese sauce. Came out really hot and really soon after we ordered. Was cooked perfectly and tasted great. Staff was available & checked on us, but didn't come by every 10 seconds to ask if we were ok, which was good. It's next to, or adjacent with, what looks like an out-of-business hotel, but don't judge it by the outward appearance. There's also a full bar in there, and a decorated Christmas tree if you're there during the holidays.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I may never have found this place if I had not seen it on tripadvisor. I don't go to hotels looking for restaurants. The food was good and so was the service and had hearty helpings. We will be back

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Located right on Cache, this Mexican restaurant had yummie, authentic Mexican cuisine and the staff was very nice as well. Prices were very inexpensive and we really enjoyed our meal! I'd go back here again!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Me & a friend go quite often ~ never been disappointed . Great service ~ Great food highly recommended !!! I know others that love it just as well

Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

I always enjoy the quick service & good food. Food is consistent & can always be seated quickly. While living in Lawton we dined here at least once a month. Never disappointed. They are the same as LaFiesta in Chickasha.