“Tough steak”

Description: g
Austin, Texas
“Tough steak”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Maybe I should have known not to expect much here but I had high hopes.
The medium steak was more like well done.
However, most everything else I tried was good.
The place was very crowded and the waitress seemed to want to "herd" customers out so she could get the next group in -- more tips for her.

Visited January 2013

“Great service and selections”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

with a lawton being a small town the Golden Corral was a very busy spotthe staff was very cordial and the food was very fresh and the hot food was hot the selection was very broad from the steak to the salad we were there for 3 nights and ate there 2 of them very good food

“Never going back”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Swore I would never go back since I found roaches in salad bar! Not crunch I was looking for. manager acted like it was not even a big deal just replaced one bowl of lettuce and told me it was a ladybug!

Lone Grove, Oklahoma
“Nice Buffet”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Good selection, good food. nice place. A little crowded, but it is because it is so good. Really liked the breakfast.

Visited December 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“We ate there 2 times”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Loved Golden Corral. Ate there for brunch on Sun and went back for dinner on Mon. Great service, good food. I loved the ribs and the steak was cooked to perfection. I may even go back tonite!

Visited November 2012

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!