All reviewsan extended staysized fridgethe ice makerbring clean towelsdecent bedconvenience shopfort sillbusiness centerfull kitchenclean hotelstovelaundrypantrycachepetgymstains
Reviewed August 14, 2017

The hotel and staff were great! I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay during my daughter's graduation form Basic Training. There are so many food options close to the hotel and most are very good. I can't say enough about the staff. They were so helpful and attentive to my needs. I will definitely stay there if in Lawton again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Annie P, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Lawton Fort Sill, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

gbulldoger,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent with us. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you so much for your review

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

I always will stay at a Candlewood if possible. My stay here was great the staff was so helpful. If I needed any help they were quick and nice to help. The price was reasonable. For families they had movies and appliances you could rent out. The rooms were very nice and well kept.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed July 6, 2017

The hotel staff was friendly, the hotel was clean and comfortable. The Location was great right next to many food options. The only thing I would have liked that they didn't have is a pool and breakfast in the morning. Although there are many breakfast places near by so it was still not an issue. Overall great hotel for the money.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Annie P, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Lawton Fort Sill, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2017

Businesstraveler1222,
Thank you so much for your kind review. We would love to have you back any time!

Annie P.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I ended up here unexpectedly during bad weather. I wasnt expecting much, but was very satisfied. No parties were going on, no pets and no noise. they also give you a proper size bottle of shampoo and soap. I would stay at again. an excellent value. also close to food and shopping.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gangamon1
Annie P, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Lawton Fort Sill, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

gangamon1,
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your unexpected stay. We hope to see y ou again in the future when the weather is better.

Annie P.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed February 20, 2017

I spent 3 weeks here and the rooms were very decent and spacy. Had all the needs I required for long stay. Gym was better than most hotels and laundry machines were free. The gym and laundry rooms though tended to suffer from a lack of regular cleaning. The waste basket seemed to stay filled and in the gym the floors seemed to accumulate trash on the floor and during the first week there were towels on a stand but after that they were not refilled. There is a regular gym just a block or so from the hotel and would think it could be beneficial if the hotel perhaps purchased a membership that would allow the guest to use the gym. Be a nice amenity. For the most part I was happy with everything but staying 3 weeks you notice little things like the parking lot could be cleaned up and the public areas like the halls and lobby could use more regular cleaning. The staff was very helpful and busy. I think they may be slightly understaffed.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank clemson_grad79
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Lawton Fort Sill, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2017

Hello clemson_grad79!

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Candlewood Suites Lawton Fort Sill, OK. We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment. Once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise.

Orlando A.