“The Best Experience Ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Candlewood Suites Lawton Fort Sill

Candlewood Suites Lawton Fort Sill
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Lawton
Los Angeles
“The Best Experience Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was just there for one week on a business trip to Lawton. It is very simple. This Candewood Suites is clean, well maintained and the staff is wonderful and always helpful. I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else. The rooms have everything you would ever need and are like a small furnished apartment. Also, there is free coffee 24/7 for the coffee addicts, (Save on going to Starbucks). I recommend this Suites Hotel 150%.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The staff was very nice and accommodating. The rooms are great! They are more equipped for an extended stay being that they have the kitchenette but they are all new and very nice. The hotel is pet friendly which is nice since our dog travels with us. Also a safe place. A little more out of the way than the other hotels but still in a nice safe location. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2012
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stayed here witha very large group, and we occupied 30+ rooms. The manager, Esther, and the front desk staff was beyond incredible. Our 3 week stay ended too soon. The rooms were great, beds incredibly comfortable, and the entire staff treated us like family. This has become out annual hotel of choice when in Lawton. It is great to walk in the lobby after a long day, and be greeted by name! A great job by one and all!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I liked this location in Lawton. Lots of restaurants nearby, especially the breakfast place just in front of the hotel.

I like the Candlewood Suites chain and I didn't have any problems at this location.

• Stayed November 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I went to Lawton because my son had to go there for a special surgery(won't get into that), but I made reservations there for a non smoking room for my 3 children and I. Now, I am a smoker, but do not smoke around my kids, therefore I went to the smoking area outside everytime I smoked. I stayed there for 3 days and when I returned home, after a stressful, heartaching trip I received an e mailfrom candlewood suites thanking me for my stay, then shortly after realizing my bank account was about 300 dollars shorter than it should be, and because of candlewood suites. They are saying they have significant proof I was smoking in the room... One lady says there was a burn hole, another said there was no damage, but a cigarette butt in the toilet.. And another said it just smelt of cigarette smoke. Since I am a smoker, I cnt prove it, but I guarantee I will never recommend this place to anyone because they charged me 600 bucks for 3 nights and there was no damage to my room, no room service,or cleaning crew, or breakfast. Everyone was very sturn and I was personally uncomfortable staying there... Especially after this. If this is how u want to make money off your customers while I was trying to make my sick son as comfortable as possible for his surgery and all the money I was out anyway because of this trip and med expenses and everything else. Thank you candlewood for making my life just that much harder. My son is already sick and now I have to cone up with an extra 300 bucks to make ends meet... Appreciate that

• Stayed September 2012
      Cleanliness
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Lawton Fort Sill, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear Stancel,

Irish V.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for three days (08/29 - 09/01) since my son was graduating from basic training at Fort Sill. I was HIGHLY IMPRESSED with the cleanliness, customer service and overall room presentation. Being in this hotel felt like home. The front desk staff were extremely courteous and were more than happy to assist with providing directions to the base, restaurants, etc. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Tamila J
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

The staff was very nice and friendly upon arrival. Our room was well appointed and clean. Beds are comfortable and the kitchen amenities in each room are nice. There is no pool or continental breakfast, but I would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family