All reviewsan extended staysized fridgethe ice makerbring clean towelsdecent bedconvenience shopfort sillbusiness centerfull kitchenclean hotelstovelaundrypantrycachepetgymstains
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I liked this location in Lawton. Lots of restaurants nearby, especially the breakfast place just in front of the hotel.

I like the Candlewood Suites chain and I didn't have any problems at this location.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I went to Lawton because my son had to go there for a special surgery(won't get into that), but I made reservations there for a non smoking room for my 3 children and I. Now, I am a smoker, but do not smoke around my kids, therefore I went to the smoking area outside everytime I smoked. I stayed there for 3 days and when I returned home, after a stressful, heartaching trip I received an e mailfrom candlewood suites thanking me for my stay, then shortly after realizing my bank account was about 300 dollars shorter than it should be, and because of candlewood suites. They are saying they have significant proof I was smoking in the room... One lady says there was a burn hole, another said there was no damage, but a cigarette butt in the toilet.. And another said it just smelt of cigarette smoke. Since I am a smoker, I cnt prove it, but I guarantee I will never recommend this place to anyone because they charged me 600 bucks for 3 nights and there was no damage to my room, no room service,or cleaning crew, or breakfast. Everyone was very sturn and I was personally uncomfortable staying there... Especially after this. If this is how u want to make money off your customers while I was trying to make my sick son as comfortable as possible for his surgery and all the money I was out anyway because of this trip and med expenses and everything else. Thank you candlewood for making my life just that much harder. My son is already sick and now I have to cone up with an extra 300 bucks to make ends meet... Appreciate that

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Stancel
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Lawton Fort Sill, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Dear Stancel,

Irish V.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for three days (08/29 - 09/01) since my son was graduating from basic training at Fort Sill. I was HIGHLY IMPRESSED with the cleanliness, customer service and overall room presentation. Being in this hotel felt like home. The front desk staff were extremely courteous and were more than happy to assist with providing directions to the base, restaurants, etc. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tamila J
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The staff was very nice and friendly upon arrival. Our room was well appointed and clean. Beds are comfortable and the kitchen amenities in each room are nice. There is no pool or continental breakfast, but I would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I stayed June 20-23 during my nephew's basic training graduation activities at Fort Sill. Since Candlewood Suites is a member of the IHG hotels family, I was able to redeem Priority Club points for this stay. When I arrived, my reservation was accurate, and check-in was quick and efficient. During the entire stay, the staff were very friendly, personable, and welcoming, and made me feel right at home. The "Candlewood Cupboard" was very convenient for picking up snack and breakfast items at reasonable prices. I raided it daily. The room was spacious, comfortable, and quiet, making for a very relaxing stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo