$104
$86
Homewood
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$83
$101
$80
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$84
Hotels.com
All reviewsan extended staysized fridgethe ice makerbring clean towelsdecent bedconvenience shopfort sillbusiness centerfull kitchenclean hotelparking lotstovelaundrypantrycachegymtrash
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I stayed June 20-23 during my nephew's basic training graduation activities at Fort Sill. Since Candlewood Suites is a member of the IHG hotels family, I was able to redeem Priority Club points for this stay. When I arrived, my reservation was accurate, and check-in was quick and efficient. During the entire stay, the staff were very friendly, personable, and welcoming, and made me feel right at home. The "Candlewood Cupboard" was very convenient for picking up snack and breakfast items at reasonable prices. I raided it daily. The room was spacious, comfortable, and quiet, making for a very relaxing stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Gary L
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Called Candlewood Suites on 7-26 toll free reservation and was told no vacancies, but I later found out there were rooms available. On Saturday 7-28 my wife reserved a room for that evening through the official website, but did not get an e-mail receipt. When I arrived at my room they claimed I had no reservation and were going to book me, but charge again even though wife's credit card had already been charged. Through many phone calls found out that when you call their direct website, if their lines are busy, without letting you know they divert you to hotels.com and booked the room. Finally got the receipt after calling credit card company to see who it was who billed us and once we contacted them we finally got a receipt so was able to stay. When I went to my room saw that one of the beds had been slept in so after awhile I got a clean room. In the a.m. got a bill under door charging again for the same night. Got it straightened out with desk clerk and made reservations for one more night.....they called my wife and claimed I had checked out, but luggage was in the room...after more rigamaroo called them while I was out working and when I got back to the room showed my credit card again for the 2nd night. It was such a hassle making all the phone calls until everything was straightened out. The website is deceptive to put you with hotels.com without notifying you. Once I got a clean room it was nice enough and the clerks were friendly enough even though there was so much hassle with the numerous phone calls we all had to make to try to find out who charged us for the room. The clerk was unaware that the hotel home site shifts calls to hotel.com without the customer knowing. It was a few hours of hassle during a very tiring business trip.

Room Tip: Make sure you have an actual reservation with a receipt in hand to avoid hassle.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank FrannyH160
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Lawton Fort Sill, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Dear FrannyH160,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit and for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our hotel. I am delighted you found our front desk staff to be friendly. We strive to provide friendly accommodations. We strive to accommodate all of our guests and their needs and I’m disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the reservation issues you experienced. I understand the discomfort this caused you. Again, I do apologize and regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel and replace your bad experience with one that reflects our true standards.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 22, 2012

The hotel and staff where wonderful dwayne did a great job at helping us stay another night we had to move rooms but they where great at accomidating us all. clean rooms and the hotel was great. loved the stay here is we ever come back we will definitly stay here..... thank you staff at the candlewood suites in lawton

Room Tip: all rooms have a kitchen and are great
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sheri W
Reviewed July 13, 2012

staff are friendly, room are beautiful and clean. very comfortable property.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shelby S
Reviewed July 5, 2012

When we made the reservation we were told we could check in early at no extra cost. When we arrived they told us we could not check in before noon but they talked to the manager who said we could check in at 10. After driving 24 hours we arrived a few minutes before 10 and they made us wait. IGNORANT to me. The stay sucked because there was NO POOL and no FREE breakfast. Would never stay at any other candlewood suites again. Not worth it and the desk and managers were not the best either, I have had better experiences at other hotels.. Also the rooms were small compared to the ones we have stayed in at the Holiday Inn express. Plus if your a priority club member you get more points for staying at a Holiday inn then a Candlewood. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Upset51486
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Lawton Fort Sill, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2012

Dear Upset51486,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you received poor service from our manager and staff as well as the lack of free breakfast and swimming pool. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.