All reviews an extended stay sized fridge the ice maker bring clean towels decent bed convenience shop fort sill business center full kitchen clean hotel stove laundry pantry cache pet gym accommodations
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I spent 8 days at this hotel and had a wonderful experience. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. This will definitely by my hotel of choice for future visits to Lawton/Ft Sill Oklahoma.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor on the backside in a one bedroom suite. I met some of my family members there, and shared the suite. I actually slept on the pull out sofa bed and slept very comfortably. The kitchen was fully equiped with everything needed to cook a meal, and had a nice island that was low to accomodate seating. It was a relief to be able to eat at the hotel rather then going out for every meal.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Lela and Chad are very helpful, kind and professional. Makes the stay worth while!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2012

The staff is incredible - from the Director of Sales to General Manager to Front Desk personnel. These people are fantastic! The room with kitchenette was clean and comfortable. Several resturants close by if you choose to go out instead of cooking. This place will definitely be my choice for a relaxing stay whenever I am in Lawton.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2012

This is nice, new hotel in the Lawton area. The rooms are all suites. The bed was very comfortable and easy to adjust the temp on the thermostat. The hotel is very close to a lot of chain restuarants and the front desk manager recommeded an Italian restuarants that was about 2 miles away. The only negative was that I did not know that the road in front of the hotel was closed for repair. It was really no problem, once I knew how to come in the back way. Also, at all Candlewood Suites, there is no complimentary breakfast. You are on your own. They do have a snack shop, where you can buy breakfast items and other things as well. I would probably stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I was searching for a hotel while I was visitng my son at Fort Sill. All the searches I saw had poor reviews. Thank goodness for reviews. This hotel had great reviews for cleanliness and location. MY ROOM WAS CLEAN, NO ODER, BATHROOM EXCELLENT!! My suite had a kitchen that was wonderful, didnt use, but would if my stay was longer for sure. Located just off main street, pretty view towards hills and was so very pleased. Pillows and mattresses were amazingly comfortable. I have stayd in many hotels that were clean and nice but this one is exceptional. it's going to be hard to stay in anything else less in the future. I have younger children and my concern was safety and cleanliness and this hotel met my expectations and exceeded. Will stay here again if I ever come back to this area!! Moms you would approve!!

Room Tip: Room 430--great end of building and view is good.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family