$114
$71
$80
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$99
$99
$73
$129
TripAdvisor
All reviewsan extended staysized fridgethe ice makerbring clean towelsdecent bedconvenience shopfort sillbusiness centerfull kitchenclean hotelparking lotstovelaundrypantrycachegymtrash
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Lela and Chad are very helpful, kind and professional. Makes the stay worth while!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2012

The staff is incredible - from the Director of Sales to General Manager to Front Desk personnel. These people are fantastic! The room with kitchenette was clean and comfortable. Several resturants close by if you choose to go out instead of cooking. This place will definitely be my choice for a relaxing stay whenever I am in Lawton.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2012

This is nice, new hotel in the Lawton area. The rooms are all suites. The bed was very comfortable and easy to adjust the temp on the thermostat. The hotel is very close to a lot of chain restuarants and the front desk manager recommeded an Italian restuarants that was about 2 miles away. The only negative was that I did not know that the road in front of the hotel was closed for repair. It was really no problem, once I knew how to come in the back way. Also, at all Candlewood Suites, there is no complimentary breakfast. You are on your own. They do have a snack shop, where you can buy breakfast items and other things as well. I would probably stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I was searching for a hotel while I was visitng my son at Fort Sill. All the searches I saw had poor reviews. Thank goodness for reviews. This hotel had great reviews for cleanliness and location. MY ROOM WAS CLEAN, NO ODER, BATHROOM EXCELLENT!! My suite had a kitchen that was wonderful, didnt use, but would if my stay was longer for sure. Located just off main street, pretty view towards hills and was so very pleased. Pillows and mattresses were amazingly comfortable. I have stayd in many hotels that were clean and nice but this one is exceptional. it's going to be hard to stay in anything else less in the future. I have younger children and my concern was safety and cleanliness and this hotel met my expectations and exceeded. Will stay here again if I ever come back to this area!! Moms you would approve!!

Room Tip: Room 430--great end of building and view is good.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I am a "road warrior" and during my consulting contract for eight months I had the distinct pleasure of staying at the best hotels in Lawton, OK. I say this with deliberate intention since I stayed at three other hotels my first few weeks during the assignment. I cannot say enough good about the staff and feeling of being with a "family" that truly cares for their guests. Not only were my accommodations extremely comfortable, but the courtesy call to check if my room was "just right" demonstrated how professional and genuinely concerned they were for my satisfaction. Whenever I come back to Lawton, this will be my only choice for a top shelf hotel.
Thank you for making me feel so good while away from my family.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business